Pop Culture Shock Liu Kang

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has anyone else brought up how Liu is really robust and jacked in this statue? He shouldn't be fat but he shouldn't be so sharp and edgy around his abs.

Also I asked Jerry for another pic of Raiden concept since we're due for one, considering his PO date was pushed back.

Over muscle proportion is the in now days hahaha... Look at the TMNT, they r steroids huge

So how bad are the delays with PCS anyways? Always hear horror stories ;)

Liu Kang is Sept... It probably won't be in our hands in Sept right?

Yah Liu Kang was my first PO besides 1/3 Scorp.

I learned very quickly pcs sucks with shipping.

Yea....Gouken was my first PO.
If Raiden is anything like with what I dealt with for Gouken, I will be will just be looking to get pieces after release.

I had no problems finding the ones I wanted, Sub and Scorp Klassics. Got Goro from John after release, so it is signed also.

Got Skeletor EX Bust from someone day or release.

So at this point, I rather deal with the immediate headache of getting someone at/after release, then to have it looming over me for nearly 2 years.

Yea....Gouken was my first PO.
If Raiden is anything like with what I dealt with for Gouken, I will be will just be looking to get pieces after release.

I had no problems finding the ones I wanted, Sub and Scorp Klassics. Got Goro from John after release, so it is signed also.

Got Skeletor EX Bust from someone day or release.

So at this point, I rather deal with the immediate headache of getting someone at/after release, then to have it looming over me for nearly 2 years.
Yup, I know what you mean... unfortunately.

I'm excited that a bunch of MK is coming out within next few months

Liu Kang
Blue and Red Raiden
1/3 Scorp and Sub Zero maybe

LIU KANG IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!

Amazing sculpt! My favourite out of the 1/4 klassics fighters so far!!

Couldn't decide to display ex or regular!!

This is a 10/10 statue!!!

Back