Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect...thanks Col :duff so minus 7 hours means it'll be up for PO here in the UK at 10pm...expect the website to come crashing down mid-ordering...those 350 EX pieces will be like Wonka Bars :panic: :panic:

I thought it worked out to around 8 hours. Its a 3 hour difference for me here in Toronto, then an additional 5 to my cousins in London

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I thought it worked out to around 8 hours. Its a 3 hour difference for me here in Toronto, then an additional 5 to my cousins in London

PST is 8.

Wait up, I'm confused now. So London is minus 7 hours behind Pacific right? Making pre order time 10pm in the UK if its 3pm Pacific Time :dunno I feel like I'm sitting my Maths G.C.S.E's again :gah:

You should be looking at PST, not PDST, on the link I put up.

It should be 11 pm or 23:00 in the UK.

WTF!!! :gah: great! now that's even more pressure...not only do I have to bank on the website not crashing but now I've gotta make sure I don't fall asleep!! :chillpill: this isn't good...

Thanks for the heads up on the times guys :hi5:

Dude its 8 hours for you like I said. So 11pm your time. . its 6pm for me. I wouldn't steer you wrong

yea 6 o clock for the east coast..works out fairly well though I wish we could do preorders on weekends…seems like it would just make things simpler..work and all…I've been listening to the robocop theme on repeat when I see pics of this.

Dude its 8 hours for you like I said. So 11pm your time. . its 6pm for me. I wouldn't steer you wrong

Yea, thanks bro :hi5: Now to pray I don't fall asleep before the PO goes live! :panic:

yea 6 o clock for the east coast..works out fairly well though I wish we could do preorders on weekends…seems like it would just make things simpler..work and all…I've been listening to the robocop theme on repeat when I see pics of this.

and now you've made me start to hum it...:lol de de de da de de de de de da de

Lol i wish it was on Tuesdays I'm usually working till 8 on Mondays. Wish I lived in London that late time would really help me out

I mean the ES for the EX is 350..goro ex, which had an ex es of 175 I believe, sold out in 7 minutes or something nuts like that. Now idk how many ppl are lining up for it, but consider there are 2 other companies that make robocop also (HT and Enterbay) and some ppl didn't like how it looked (see earlier on in this thread)..so who knows..id say the soonest, absolute fastest would be one hour in...

SS have released a lot of pf's recently so this could also decrease the rate of sale.

Back