Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better. It definitely fits better to the body. The original one I got was loose to the statue like the peg didn't fill the hole properly. And the gap was so big I could actually see a pin hole of light through the neck reflecting up off the surface of the table underneath. But you can also see here what a difference in the gums. The eyes are painted better on the new one too but the camera didn't really pick that up.

heads_zpsddrr5tby.jpg

Wow huge difference.....

Mine is closer to the one on the right....

QC must not be big at PCS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My replacement EX head fits very loose (likely due to the less than flush magnet). It has a spot of missing paint and is a different color than my AP. Also I can now confirm that the AP PJ is better than a non AP. Not sure if I’ll return the whole statue for a refund or try to repair the AP’s teeth. I’m pretty disappointed right now though.

600b1bf27d5ae5bfafa4be254a504a84.jpg

db1e7185ad7e61fca673c26153b51354.jpg

c7a2c06c4029dd8958758386bee0a67f.jpg

8c6d3b4ad21cc0686513255ab3604b9d.jpg

Last edited:
Damn you have had crap luck on this one.....

Sorry to hear ....PCS has not impressed me overall, even though I like the final product in my case.

So Pilky... Pull it out of the base again.. Get eye level with it and try to get both pegs to go in at the same time... Mine looked just like yours.. But I tried again and got it to fit flush..

My replacement EX head fits very loose (likely due to the less than flush magnet). It has a spot of missing paint and is a different color than my AP original. Also I can now confirm that the AP PJ is better than a non AP. Not sure if I’ll return the whole statue for a return or try to repair the AP’s teeth. I’m pretty disappointed right now though.

db1e7185ad7e61fca673c26153b51354.jpg

Actually I believe the paint apps on the AP and numbered editions really don;t matter... You got a numbered edition that was painted worse then your AP I got one that was painted better then my AP.. Like WAY better!! The head and body were very grey on my AP.. Very little shading. The new one has all sorts of browns and greys.. I added more black around the eyes but the numbered version actually had some black around the eyes airbrushed on..

I am very happy with this purchase and PCS treated me well with my replacement..

I know some of you have got replacement heads, I'm looking to buy an open mouth version if anyone wants to sell theirs, even if it has something wrong with it. Thanks

I know some of you have got replacement heads, I'm looking to buy an open mouth version if anyone wants to sell theirs, even if it has something wrong with it. Thanks

I haven't finalized what I'm going to do yet, but I'll let you know if I can help you out.

Hi guys, I just received my custom Jack sculpted by Jeff Yagher and painted for me by the awesome Saul Alvarez. He goes great with Kessler wolf!

IMG_1324.jpg
IMG_1328.jpg
IMG_1329.jpg

Reply now I can see them . Yeah I have the smell one Saul is a good guy he made an exorcist bust for me.
f7876d8fb7d16fadc9eddaafdfe6b56b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That message came out all wrong. What I meant to say was Saul is a great guy and I have the same one, just waiting to get it painted.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Man...PCS CS has been pretty good...but my return was confirmed on Dec 5th and I'm still waiting on my refund. F'n ridiculous.

Back