Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be happy with an Alex Price piece. :lol

buyfordollar.jpg

Or $300...

Last edited:
My only complaint with this piece is the beast looks like it lacks fur detail... Lacks contrasting colors. I'm sure it looks 10x better in person.

My only complaint with this piece is the beast looks like it lacks fur detail... Lacks contrasting colors. I'm sure it looks 10x better in person.

I agree. That's why this would be so much better if it was haired and not sculpted IMO.

:lol I'm with you on that lol. The wife would be like:

"What are you doing here? You promised never to do this kind of thing again!"
29760-603.gif

Do you mean to PO or to cancel?

Because that video is pretty damn awesome. I still wish the fur had more contrasting grays but the mouth and tongue are impressive, and so are the eyes. Base is sick too!! Monstrous beast cannot wait. My Orzak Shark is LONELY.

Do you mean to PO or to cancel? . . .

Cancelling. I think I need to go and look at all the "closed mouth" shots again as that was what sold me on this in the first place.

I'm also getting a bit jaded about the collectibles "thing" in general - there's been nothing in the way of quality Predator-related pieces (my main focus) in a LONG LONG time and even the Garage Kit offerings have been very slim for a couple of years.

I don't like the paint job on it. It's all one color. Other than that, I think it looks nice.

If it can be done on a mask, it could be done on this. Having this in my display has made me really want a scaled full body werewolf with hair...

If it can be done on a mask, it could be done on this. Having this in my display has made me really want a scaled full body werewolf with hair...

since you saved all those funds from the CC 1:1 Endo, why not just get the full 1:1 AWIL? :wink1:

Back