Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PCS wrote in the Statue-Forum:
Conan is almost done and leaving China in December. We repainted the face to make it movie accurate which added a couple of weeks to production, but still on schedule to be completed by the end of the year.

So they changed their minds again?

What do you mean?
They only change the warpaint pattern on the face to be movie accurate and not on the entire body.

Yea, I thought I saw them say they were doing it all correct instead of just the face. After seeing how some of the recent Legend pics I won't be too unhappy for just an inaccurate torso paint if it turns out like it should.

Yea, I thought I saw them say they were doing it all correct instead of just the face. After seeing how some of the recent Legend pics I won't be too unhappy for just an inaccurate torso paint if it turns out like it should.
Yes they told us before the item was up for preorder that the entire painting of the warpaint version will be correct/movie accurate on the final piece.

Yes they told us before the item was up for preorder that the entire painting of the warpaint version will be correct/movie accurate on the final piece.

Yes, I remember, I thought I read they decided to fix them again after deciding not too:dunno got my hopes up again then dashed for no reason.:lol

I’m thinking if Jerry still owned the company they would’ve done the changes.
It’s pretty obvious that Jerry decided he didn’t care anymore as ownership of the company transferred over. He had made promises for both Rambo and Conan during pre-order and then just didn’t follow through on any of it.

It’s pretty obvious that Jerry decided he didn’t care anymore as ownership of the company transferred over. He had made promises for both Rambo and Conan during pre-order and then just didn’t follow through on any of it.

Has it been said whether or not Rambos arrow and scars will be addressed? I know the hand isn't getting fixed.

Because of things like this many collectors here in Germany decided to never buy pieces from PCS again.

Has it been said whether or not Rambos arrow and scars will be addressed? I know the hand isn't getting fixed.
Last information I know was that they working on the sculpting of the hair.
No information about the arrow and the scars.

Well I know Jerry said those would be getting fixed, but if the hand is no longer getting fixed now I'm sure their plans have changed.

Sounds pretty "shady" to me and we all know how you hate "lying" companies.

That does sound "shady." No I actually love companies that lie, don't we all?

I won't say anything negative about pcs though, some
People around here are VERY "sensitive." I wouldn't want anyone to get their feelings hurt.

Last edited:
That does sound "shady." No I actually love companies that lie, don't we all?

I won't say anything negative about pcs though, some
People around here are VERY "sensitive." I wouldn't want anyone to get their feelings hurt.

No, don't mind me, you should be consistent after all. If this were a chronicle thread we would already have 5 pages of you moaning about it so get to it.

My experience with PCS was bad. They sent me a defective Robocop statue, promised a solution, kept stringing me along for more than four ( 4!!!! ) month, saying they will take care of it once all orders filled. Then, finally said they have no replacements, and offered $20 credit... For a statue that a year later still available on their site and via Sideshow!

My experience with PCS was bad. They sent me a defective Robocop statue, promised a solution, kept stringing me along for more than four ( 4!!!! ) month, saying they will take care of it once all orders filled. Then, finally said they have no replacements, and offered $20 credit... For a statue that a year later still available on their site and via Sideshow!
That's pretty ******.
For me personally after I get my two and only purchases from them I'm done with that company.
False promises on Rambo and Conan...
And me way to good faithfully, ordered the Chrom set because they told us that it will be accurate in the final product.
Normally they should give us back our hard earned money without loosing NRD without any question.

Back