Media Pokemon Sun/Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah. Found the problem. Set to ship tomorrow....but I get 'free' slow shipping.

I really need Prime.

I wasn't able to order the steelbook from Amazon in time, so I'm just picking up a copy of Moon from Gamestop tomorrow morning.

I wasn't able to order the steelbook from Amazon in time, so I'm just picking up a copy of Moon from Gamestop tomorrow morning.

I read online that someone chatted with Amazon and the CS rep said they will get another shipment of the steelbooks soon - within the next week or two.

I haven't played (properly) since Plantium, but am tempted to pick up a copy of Moon along with a DS for the Winter months as it's growing more & more difficult to go out and play Pokemon GO (I know, watered down version - but still fun) with the bad weather and rain.

I haven't played (properly) since Plantium, but am tempted to pick up a copy of Moon along with a DS for the Winter months as it's growing more & more difficult to go out and play Pokemon GO (I know, watered down version - but still fun) with the bad weather and rain.

Do it! Great time to jump back in! :rock

Do it! Great time to jump back in! :rock

I may! /('0')/
- It's my Birthday tomorrow, people have been bugging me for 'what I want' so yeah I may ask them to throw some money at me (can be literally if required) and I'll cover the rest.

Does look real good, and that Alola Marowak and Gengar Z move: :panic: :rock

I may! /('0')/
- It's my Birthday tomorrow, people have been bugging me for 'what I want' so yeah I may ask them to throw some money at me (can be literally if required) and I'll cover the rest.

Does look real good, and that Alola Marowak and Gengar Z move: :panic: :rock

Do it! I think these could be the best Pokémon games to date.

I just picked up Moon. Woo!

:hi5:

I bought a ruby New 3DS and omega ruby and enjoyed it for a while but basically lost interest and haven't touched my 3ds in like 6 months (surprisingly it still has plenty of power) but was reading reviews of this new one and it sounds interesting. So I'm on the fence.

I'm only a few hours in, but I love it so far. I'm also a little embarrassed to say I spent nearly an hour soft resetting the game for a female Popplio... :slap

I'm only a few hours in, but I love it so far. I'm also a little embarrassed to say I spent nearly an hour soft resetting the game for a female Popplio... :slap

At least you have the game.... :(

:lol

But seriously, I could see myself doing what you did. :lol

Back