Media Pokemon Sun/Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, Nintendo's localization team ****ing sucks recently. I Don't know what's behind their minds, but it's awful. Censorship and all of that :lol along with Americanization of stuff :lol

Really liking these starters. Look much better than last gen! ...well except maybe the water starter. As always, now we all really need to see what the final versions look like as well as their typeset. I usually always pick grass though, except for gen 2...but I hated almost all the pokemon from gen 2.

I'll be picking up Rowlet and nicknaming him Dr. Hoo!

these are the worst looking starters.... fennekin from last gen is better than any of these.

the owl and water thing look like birth defects that want to be put out of their misery.

:lol they've been downhill with every subsequent game. I liked the Johto starters, and Blaziken. That's it.

these are the worst looking starters.... fennekin from last gen is better than any of these.

the owl and water thing look like birth defects that want to be put out of their misery.

The owl is cute, but the sea lion is just.... ehhhhh.

The Rotom thing is just a weird move, IMO. Don't really care for that.

Which starter are you going with?

Which game do you plan on getting?

I'm leaning toward Sun, and Litten as my starter.

The Rotom thing is just a weird move, IMO. Don't really care for that.

Which starter are you going with?

Which game do you plan on getting?

I'm leaning toward Sun, and Litten as my starter.

I'm getting Moon version for sure. I love the bat legendary, even though I'm disappointed by its horrible typing.

I'm also choosing Rowlet as my starter unless it's revealed that Popplio gets a killer final evolution. Seems doubtful, though.

I'm getting Moon version for sure. I love the bat legendary, even though I'm disappointed by its horrible typing.

I'm also choosing Rowlet as my starter unless it's revealed that Popplio gets a killer final evolution. Seems doubtful, though.

Solgaleo's type is a head scratcher for me (Steel type with fire type moves?), but love the design.

I have a feeling Popplio will have an awesome final evolution, ala Oshawott/Samurott

Solgaleo's type is a head scratcher for me (Steel type with fire type moves?), but love the design.

I have a feeling Popplio will have an awesome final evolution, ala Oshawott/Samurott

Many people are suspecting that because Popplio seems to be based after a circus strongman, his final will probably be Water/Fighting. I'm curious to see how it will look.

I've been playing Pokemon Yellow on my 3DS and have gotten a serious desire to play a new Pokemon game.

The Island challenge system I've read about sounds like a nice change from gym battles. Might just get Pokemon X to feed my new addiction while I wait for these.

I'm surprised more people aren't posting here, Sun and Moon look like they're going to be some of the best games in the franchise.

There's going to be a demo on the 18th. Completing it will give you a special Greninja you can transfer to the full game upon release. Here's a video with more info and the starter evolutions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciqAkdXQ9dw

I'm surprised more people aren't posting here, Sun and Moon look like they're going to be some of the best games in the franchise.

There's going to be a demo on the 18th. Completing it will give you a special Greninja you can transfer to the full game upon release. Here's a video with more info and the starter evolutions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciqAkdXQ9dw

Hadn't heard about the Greninja!!!! That's awesome!!! :rock

I tried it out yesterday. The gameplay and graphics are solid, but I wasn't impressed with the photo taking stuff. You just look at a Pokemon and press a button, it's not really that fun or interesting. That was my only real gripe with the demo.

Make sure to keep playing the demo after it "ends", there's a lot of hidden things.

Last edited:
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire did that too, there's probably different scenarios. I had the same thing happen too.

I tried it out yesterday. The gameplay and graphics are solid, but I wasn't impressed with the photo taking stuff. You just look at a Pokemon and press a button, it's not really that fun or interesting. That was my only real gripe with the demo.

Make sure to keep playing the demo after it "ends", there's a lot of hidden things.

It's too bad they didn't make it like a Pokemon Snap mini game. Throwing bait and what have you. Missed opportunity.

Back