poison ivy repainted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just those few adjustments to the face alone, made such a big difference. Her eye make up is a huge improvement.

And here I was really happy with my statue... But now she's just average, at best. Lol. Well, maybe a little above average, considering I got one of the few sculpts that didn't have any paint problems....

I just said, 3 posts ago. :)

2003013-godzilla_facepalm_godzilla_facepalm_face_palm_epic_fail_demotivational_poster_1245384435.jpg

Thanks all :) i still look at her every time i go by. So gorgous, Yeah the blonde hair looks gorgous and i thought the same when i saw that :)
But again i did the repaint because of my big love for cartoon comics of ivy, so red it is :) harley i doubt would be nessasary when eyes is almost the only fail factor there is :)

Only three more ladies that i would think of repaint:)
Louis lane
Wonder woman
Cheetah :)

Those needs to be perfect :)

Truly superior job on all the edges. Lighting makes it hard to see the other differences- but the precision of all those edge transitions is very impressive to me.
At some point I want to fill in the open belly with more leaves, which is going to necessitate a re-paint...and all those tight edges concern me. Hope my hands will be steady enough when the time comes.

Developed some big reservations about this one the closer it came to release, but gotta say I'm happy with how it turned out.

Really makes me curious what this sort of redone paint job would look like on a lot of production pieces. I feel like we're only getting half of what we should be getting sometimes when the statues have fantastic sculpts, but weak or only mediocre paint applications.

looks amazing!

was planning on getting mine repainted soon and i'm thinking about going with a slightly greenish tone to her skin.

that's how i always knew her in the comics and more recently the arkham video games.

what do you guys think?

I think it would look awesome! Get to it;)
looks amazing!

was planning on getting mine repainted soon and i'm thinking about going with a slightly greenish tone to her skin.

that's how i always knew her in the comics and more recently the arkham video games.

what do you guys think?

looks amazing!

what do you guys think?

I have two that I will repaint eventually. When I get a couple projects out of the way. A regular skin tone version and a green skin tone version.

Anyone wanted their PI to get repainted from the same painter who did johnnykristensen's PI? This painter will only do the repainting for 3 clients and he is doing the 2nd statue right now. I have reserved the last spot and paid a small deposit for the reservation but now I can't go through with this because of fundings issue. If I cancel the reservation I will lose the deposit I paid. So I am thinking if anyone that is interested to get their PI repainted then let me know and I will hook you and the painter up and I just need a transfer of the same amount of deposit I paid then you will be taking over to reservation spot.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Back