Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope they dont give me any problems on my return or whatever is going to happen i received my elder predator mask and i had major cracks on it one crack goes from the back all the way to the nose about and 8 inch crack and it goes through the back side of the mask i hope my poison ivy arrives ok

The biggest problem is they have no one overseas watching over anything. Bad paint, and the extra plant head proves that. All those plant heads that were given out as a mistake, big waste of time and money. Their QC has went down the drain.

Broken things are expected when it goes through so many hands to get to you, but paint, fingerprints, scratches, wrong items being included, is all on ss.

The biggest problem is they have no one overseas watching over anything. Bad paint, and the extra plant head proves that. All those plant heads that were given out as a mistake, big waste of time and money. Their QC has went down the drain.

Broken things are expected when it goes through so many hands to get to you, but paint, fingerprints, scratches, wrong items being included, is all on ss.

I respectfully disagree sir, broken its not expected, if you put under the title in the order page that statue is expected to arrive broken that there would be alot less orders then 1200+ for the ex, I don't expect anything I buy to be broken unless stated other wise in which case it would cost alot less because of the damage, we are buying brand new never displayed statues here not I get whatever I get cause I expect you not to do your job or fix your mistake.

I respectfully disagree sir, broken its not expected, if you put under the title in the order page that statue is expected to arrive broken that there would be alot less orders then 1200+ for the ex, I don't expect anything I buy to be broken unless stated other wise in which case it would cost alot less because of the damage, we are buying brand new never displayed statues here not I get whatever I get cause I expect you not to do your job or fix your mistake.

I didn't mean expected as in every item comes broke, but with how many hands of crackheads it goes through in the shipping process, its the least of my worries as long as ss or another company backs their **** up and replaces it. You can only pack something so well, and those dip****s can break anything. Its something I can't blame any company unless they put item in box with no materials. My first ivy came and the ups ******* dropped it in the truck doorway and kicked it to the ground then threw it on the porch at my feet, that is not ss fault at all.

The **** with the bad paint, finger prints, scratches, pieces not fitting, items missing or reg versions getting exclusive parts, pieces broke off and glued back on,that's all on ss and their awful qc, and not backing up their expensive products.

Last edited:
At these prices, you should expect near perfection.

I think it's up to the discretion of the buyer what he thinks is fair. It's not only price...It's price for a product with a low cost to manufacture. It also takes a year to get it. I think if cost, ES, and wait times came down ppl would be more lenient.

$400 for something popped out a mold then painted in a Chinese factory? You don't like it, send it back.

At these prices, you should expect near perfection.

I think it's up to the discretion of the buyer what he thinks is fair. It's not only price...It's price for a product with a low cost to manufacture. It also takes a year to get it. I think if cost, ES, and wait times came down ppl would be more lenient.

$400 for something popped out a mold then painted in a Chinese factory? You don't like it, send it back.

I've tried to send something back. I emailed cs about defects in some of my pieces and they said since it was inspected and passed their qc if I wanted a refund I would have to send it back on my dime. That is very costly when my qc standards and ss qc standards differentiate being an international customer.
So saying just send it back doesn't cut it anymore. Well not to ss anyways.

I just order two of everything from SS. One I Keep, the other I return cause its broken.

wat abt people who cant afford to buy 2 ,.maybe they should just breaks theirs, everybody's entitled to their sense of righteousness
wat if both are perfect, u damage one and send it back to SS??

wat abt people who cant afford to buy 2 ,.maybe they should just breaks theirs, everybody's entitled to their sense of righteousness
wat if both are perfect, u damage one and send it back to SS??

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic as Sideshow limits statues one per customer. Probably ways around it, though.

I've tried to send something back. I emailed cs about defects in some of my pieces and they said since it was inspected and passed their qc if I wanted a refund I would have to send it back on my dime. That is very costly when my qc standards and ss qc standards differentiate being an international customer.
So saying just send it back doesn't cut it anymore. Well not to ss anyways.

That's a good point

Got my EX a few weeks back, Chip in the nose, paint down the 2 knees, 2 chips on her thighs, 1 chip looks like they tried to fix it and sanded it down with coarse paper leaving deep scratches and putting a what looks like a stint on her leg :( and a dollop of polystone on her stomach.

Sideshow said they opened some boxes up and don't think I would get any better so are giving me a refund :slap

Think I will spend my money on a new hobby, I can't keep handing over thousands of dollars for crap sloppy statues, I mean the paint on the legs that's about an inch long Sideshow, How the hell did that get a QC assured sticker slapped on it :cuckoo:

Got my EX a few weeks back, Chip in the nose, paint down the 2 knees, 2 chips on her thighs, 1 chip looks like they tried to fix it and sanded it down with coarse paper leaving deep scratches and putting a what looks like a stint on her leg :( and a dollop of polystone on her stomach.

Sideshow said they opened some boxes up and don't think I would get any better so are giving me a refund :slap

Think I will spend my money on a new hobby, I can't keep handing over thousands of dollars for crap sloppy statues, I mean the paint on the legs that's about an inch long Sideshow, How the hell did that get a QC assured sticker slapped on it :cuckoo:

Dang, sorry to hear that Regan...it's unfortunate they don't have any extras for you...

Sorry to hear this. Maybe you can call them and speak to them in person. It may help change your decision. Don't give up yet. Try calling them first. You may be surprise if you explain it to them in person. :wave

Back