Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look how plain/boring the regular is compare to the EX

34o9eet.jpg

Look how plain/boring the regular is compare to the EX

34o9eet.jpg

I don't know, I like the reg version as well. Kinda like the calm before the storm. I can display it for a while with the reg plants then down the line go to the EX and see the reaction from my friends.

I am so stoked to get the EX for these 2 finest villains. Can't wait to have them in my shelve :rock

2e3r05u.jpg

NOW BRING ON THE BAT :rock

Well I bit the bullet and ordered my ex. :yess: Now I am just waiting to see it sell out I hope it is soon I want to know what the edition size will be. :impatient:

Looking at this on my home computer and she looks so much better.

So stoked for this one!! Sideshow PLEASE do not muck this one up.

Ordered ex today! It's such a great feeling to not miss out on this. I had to rush out to work today right after I bought it. There was so much work back up for me because SS delay this thing for so long. But thank you everyone for being so helpful. I could not have gotten this or even knew how to get back on when my computer screen shut down. Thanks for the links and all the great info leading towards this statue. Congrats to all who got this. Now let's do it all over again for batman!

Yes it seems that it is all made of resin without any fabric clothing at all unlike other premium format figures thanks

I am so stoked to get the EX for these 2 finest villains. Can't wait to have them in my shelve :rock

2e3r05u.jpg

NOW BRING ON THE BAT :rock

Except for the hat and eyes. You just know he's going to end up with wonky eyes. Even the prototype has it.

Back