Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish she would have came out first. I like the color very much but I don't want to go through the hassle of selling my original. Maybe I can trade her at my lcs

I really wish she would have came out first. I like the color very much but I don't want to go through the hassle of selling my original. Maybe I can trade her at my lcs

I'm hoping I like the variant better; I sold mine to fund the variant but now I kind of miss her.
The only reason I sold her was she had derpy eyes. >':

I'm hoping I like the variant better; I sold mine to fund the variant but now I kind of miss her.
The only reason I sold her was she had derpy eyes. >':

Mine looks good enough but as always SS gave us that weak passionless face compared to the Proto. I like the green because it reminds me of her in the Hush story line.

Flesh tones are tougher to peg as opposed to a flat green look. I'd go green if I bought her for sure.

Just got one of these off ebay, $350, and WOW, WOW, WOW... its a statue that looks 10x better in person, all of the photos i've seen of this didnt do it justice, wow does this look cool in person, WOW WOW WOW, sorry really excited here because i didn't have my hopes up at all, but i think it was well worth it, cheers! :)
306f7289c2f178bd6fddaa0b6bd790be.jpg

Last edited:
feels like a lottery eh? i hate it when receiving SS statues feel like a lottery..it shouldnt be this way :dunno

Back