Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Any chance the original artwork is released?
Alex said she was a good candidate for release but she couldn't confirm that there was actually any plans, which quite frankly, kind of sucks. I'm getting Green Ivy myself, but you original owners should have the opportunity to pick up the artwork for your statue.

Kind of mad I waited too long on this, yet kind of not as I just don't have the display room. Oh well.

Congrats to those that did, this will look awesome and I look forward to seeing it displayed by you all!

The custom Sideshow die they're using is awesome! I don't own any embossed prints, so I'm excited about that.

BTW, peeps... these prints are assets, not liabilities. Get educated. :lecture

Kind of mad I waited too long on this, yet kind of not as I just don't have the display room. Oh well.

Congrats to those that did, this will look awesome and I look forward to seeing it displayed by you all!

Me too absolutely gutted
I ordered the Kier print but then waited too long to get back on & do Ivy :gah:

You can still get on the wait list.

I've done that but I doubt I'll see a conversion...really gutted as I love Stanleys art for this piece

Neil

So, I decided to cancel the artwork for Green Ivy. I knew I had to react fast in order to secure one, but now that I've had time to think it through, I have decided to pass. I just have too many rolled up prints already. I'm sure someone will appreciate it more than I will. :)

Back