Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Zombieproof: what a luck, great piece!

mine will arrive this week, hope she has no paint issues or something like that...

oddly I just got an email from sideshow that my poison ivy ex status has changed to "shipped"? Thing is I received the statue back in June... must be a glitch?!

@ Zombieproof: what a luck, great piece!

mine will arrive this week, hope she has no paint issues or something like that...

Thx!!! Just remember every statue has issues... I'm sure mine does but I did my usual quick look over of the statue...nothing popped out...so that means it is perfect in my book and something I will cherish for a very long time!!

I'm sure if I busted out a magnifying glass I would see some imperfections...but I'm not like that...:pfft:

And I hope the best for you
:dance:dance:dance

Thx!!! Just remember every statue has issues... I'm sure mine does but I did my usual quick look over of the statue...nothing popped out...so that means it is perfect in my book and something I will cherish for a very long time!!

I'm sure if I busted out a magnifying glass I would see some imperfections...but I'm not like that...:pfft:

And I hope the best for you
:dance:dance:dance

Thanx ;)
Have fun with your lady... :)

Last edited:
Anyone know a youtube user named sevin? He called me an idiot for my video setting Ivy's box on fire.

Am I really that dumb? :monkey2

Not everyone online is going to be supportive of you my friend. Fortunately for you... your fellow forum members are. :peace P.S. Who cares about anyone's online opinion on YT.

Lol. I don't care. Monkey smilies are never sincere.

I do like to pound trolls though. Just thought if he was a member here, I could give him some stupid he wouldn't forget.

But thank you all for having my back. :rock

Back