Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maybe i should start nitpicking as well, get some 30-40$ credits lol, at least save half the customs duty,,happily nothing wrong with it to bother SS customer care , phew

I spy a conan the prize in the background...I'll buy it off of ya :) :dance

I spy a conan the prize in the background...I'll buy it off of ya :) :dance

lol, that actually my second Conan diorama, its a bit damaged but it was the first ever Sideshow statue i ever got , when I received it damaged , I just got on the net and ordered another one from BBTS :lol

Ivy is a stunning piece. Hope your's comes out minty fresh as I don't think SS has anymore replacements. Good luck! :wink1:

That's probably true, but I might have to send two bodies and a base back tomorrow. That'd be worst case for me. Best case is that I send a single body back tomorrow because it doesn't fit in the base. Who knows, someone else might have luck with it.

Received the other body, but one of her locks of hair has broken off and been painted over. That, and he eyes are decent but approaching googly status. The original body is great but doesn't fit in the base--any ever tried cutting or sawing off one of the metal pegs from the feet? It's her back foot that doesn't fit, so I'm thinking that without that peg in the way she'd be fine.

Just received mine from Sideshow and she is a beauty!!! I will be posting pics soon...so far it looks like there are no issues at all... Eyes are perfect(my main fear) and it fit perfectly in the base!!!

Here is my poison ivy! Latest and greatest!!!

Enjoy

Last edited:
I love this statue because it's my first female piece. I can't wait for Harley Quinn and hopefully Sideshow gets around to making a nice Catwoman PF.

I love this statue because it's my first female piece. I can't wait for Harley Quinn and hopefully Sideshow gets around to making a nice Catwoman PF.

Same here (1st female piece) ... I already have the EX of Harley Quinn PF PO'd ... Next will be Queen of the Dead ... If they made a Catwoman PF I would be all over that as well :1-1:

Congrats Liju! :clap

Glad that she is flawless. I like that the gap is less between her thighs (or is it the angle).

think its just the angle, doesnt bother me anyhow, but just did a quick inspection and it went back in the box. good knows , if I missed anything, ofcourse as usual, the customs tore up the box , lol

think its just the angle, doesnt bother me anyhow, but just did a quick inspection and it went back in the box. good knows , if I missed anything, ofcourse as usual, the customs tore up the box , lol

:lol @ custom guys! I know many people hate their jobs, but I guess they really hate theirs! They rip open the packages like angry Orcs! :cuckoo:

Back