Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the DC line will help sideshow and make them even bigger. so they should put more time on increasing the line. don't know how they think of not revealing anything during spook. it's been a while since they show us something... a bit disappointing.

the DC line will help sideshow and make them even bigger. so they should put more time on increasing the line. don't know how they think of not revealing anything during spook. it's been a while since they show us something... a bit disappointing.

you mentioned that you think the DC line is now dead, im just curious as to why you think so.

There are only three DC pfs coming out the first half of next year. Marvel has six pfs, a comiquette, two maquettes, two life size busts, an lsf, and two bronze statues by June.
And one of hose three PFs is already delayed, 2 announcements have been delayed Supes and WW, and one isn't really off to good start from what I can see... Aka GL.... Marvel definitely has more traction.

And one of hose three PFs is already delayed, 2 announcements have been delayed Supes and WW, and one isn't really off to good start from what I can see... Aka GL.... Marvel definitely has more traction.

As long as they get them right whatevs.

To a point I agree witH you, from a stand point of sales though it could erode some confidence in the line. I don't think the line is dead though.

Nah Spidey, this happens with other PF's and statues all the time. they're talked about, even teased and then delayed but they eventually show up. Hell there's a group of people, me being one of them, still waiting for the Daredevil PF.

Yeah man collecting should b fun no need to think so much. Probably the stressful part is when u get a defective item....

Oh I love a good story ...lol

LOL, well I'll try to make as short as I can.

A lot of collectors, myself included, have always loved that Sideshow has had a good horror line. They're one of the few companies that does in this hobby but two of the horror icons that they haven't done in any line to my knowledge is Michael Myers and Pinhead. People have been wanting those two in a PF format for years.

All of a sudden without warning during SDCC 2011 this video is posted on the Sideshow page

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmIQhxFYjBQ[/ame]

People were excited and speculation started that this might be a big announcement at the 2011 Spooktacular.

As suddenly as the video appeared, it was taken down.

Spook came and went, nothing. Then B&W Friday...and 12 Days of Sideshow...nothing.

Some people more in the know say it's in development hell, but some of us kept hope that at SDCC this year it would be revealed. Still nothing.

And so...on some sculpters work bench sits the prototype of the Lead Cenobite that may or may not ever see the light of day and it has never been explained.

Back