Points for creativity?...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cause compound Hulk is real, new for a few mins but real, and comic accurate. Now the Venom part is all BS.

*Actually, I stoped buying/reading Red Hulk for some time now. But I doubt the Venom part is accurate.

Last edited:
Yeah, seems like the next logical cash grab, considering all the lame derivative character Marvel comes up with nowadays. Anti-Venom, Red Hulk, Orange symbiote Hawkeye, Yellow Spider-Man, purple She-Thing, or whatever the ____ they're doing this week.

Yeah, seems like the next logical cash grab, considering all the lame derivative character Marvel comes up with nowadays. Anti-Venom, Red Hulk, Orange symbiote Hawkeye, Yellow Spider-Man, purple She-Thing, or whatever the ____ they're doing this week.

:lol

Are those all real Marvel "characters"??? If so, I am so glad I don't read comics anymore.

Show that to Marvel and it'll be in print next month :lecture

too late for that :monkey1

550w_comcis_hulk_30.jpg

Compound Hulk & the symbiote thing both already happened, not at the same time though. It was Rulk with the Venom symbiote on the new Venom series.

Back