Pls help! Matrix Reloaded - Neo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not?

Even Hottoys had issued Joker, Bank Joker and DX Joker, there are some people still making the HS and asking me for the costume.

:exactly::goodpost:

Like I said in the Morpheus thread - even if HT make a Neo, sunohc's head will probably be just as good if not better, if his Morpheus is anything to go by, and there is no way in hell HTs clothing would top Katos. I mean just look at Katos suit versus anything HT has released!!

The only area HT is likely to have a clear advantage is acccessories

Last edited:
:exactly::goodpost:

Like I said in the Morpheus thread - even if HT make a Neo, sunohc's head will probably be just as good if not better, if his Morpheus is anything to go by, and there is no way in he'll HTs clothing would top Katos. I mean just look at Katos suit versus anything HT has released!!

The only area HT is likely to have a clear advantage is acccessories

The prototype of Neo coat is about to completed...:wave:clap

From memory of watching some of the making or Reloaded I think he wears a shirt tie and braces under the large coat. The colour of the shirt is blueish i think.

Yeah...I can't wait to see it either!!!...:)agreed with what everyone says about this project...I'm not gonna lie tho....I'm still gonna get the ht figure that's released...:)...also...I think u can make alot of money by selling this as sets, Daniel can sell the head, you the clothing...I don't know how many you are able to produce but if it's anything like the orders you are taking around this board...my friend...u can make a KILLING with this awesome and unique character...your skill level is unmatched!!!

From memory of watching some of the making or Reloaded I think he wears a shirt tie and braces under the large coat. The colour of the shirt is blueish i think.

that's revolution. reloaded is a full black coat and you can barely see anything what he wears under his coat other then black pants.

Back