please help!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how mudo you think the gimli busty is worth i bid £31 and have been out bid!
what do you think i should go to?
thanks

how mudo you think the gimli busty is worth i bid £31 and have been out bid!
what do you think i should go to?
thanks

It all depends on how much you want it really? :dunno Did you check the Toy Tracker website?

well i really want all ssw lotr stuff!
are you bidding too?

WOW love the batman and han solo things!!!!! if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for cave troll, balrog and stone trolls?
ive never seen these for less than a grand a pop

WOW love the batman and han solo things!!!!! if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for cave troll, balrog and stone trolls?
ive never seen these for less than a grand a pop

:lol Thanks alot :duff

A CAVE TROLL FOR FREE WTF!!!!!!
your a lucky girl dont soppose ill ever get that lucky!

how can i get free stuff!?!?

i can kill :gun

or even dance:chew

heck id do anything tou want lol

Just look about and see what you can find, maybe you will get lucky and find something you want.
x :peace

look about i dont understand look where ebay? aint gonna get ^^^^ for free there lol!!

If you want stuff for free, I'm sorry but you're in the wrong hobby. GG lucked out is all.

As I said, you just have to keep looking about, eBay, Play, here or any online etailers, see what items you can find.
Thats what we all have to do.
x :peace

no i dont mind paying! when i get a few more bits im gonna post some pics i think!

isnt play just for the newer items? i am after a lot of the older busts and statues.

Hi Benni:wave,
like everyone else as said, its a matter of keep looking on ebay,amazon ect. Then you'll get to know your own idea of price's on each items. You can then judge when something is going cheap but it also depends on how much you want the item, sometimes it can take years to snag one at the right price, but thats the fun getting an item you really want for a snip.

P.S The only way to get free items that i know of is to enter SS competitions, i can vouch for that when i was one of the winners in the valentines ode and won a Frodo PF:banana
Also the gimli bust went for about the right price, but £31 is a good bid cause sometime you will snag it for that so stick to your limit:D

GO ON THE ROVERS!!!!!!!!!!

name is benni
fav player is benni mccarthy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back