Playstation Network possibly hacked again. [UPDATED HOAX]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even without reading the article this would suck if it's true in the least bit

Edit: read article. Appears to affect those in Northern Europe.

Here's to more free games!!

Re: Playstation Network possibly hacked again.

you got to be ****ting me again? well at least I'm doing the trophy run on MGS4 since I guess I won't be able to play GTA4...

Again?! Wow that sucks, but recently I've been on a game hiatus so I haven't used PSN in weeks, months even!!! Well mostly Netflix.

I not complaining, but is Live that much more secure than PSN? Weird Anonymous would go after PSN again and not change their target...

Apparently this is a hoax Kotaku have updated the article.

The list that was originally leaked is the same list that has been online since sometime in March detailing the original hack also someone from Sony Computer Entertainment America has commented that it's a hoax, So this looks like a false alarm.

So now they're just making stuff up?

I'd love to meet one of these spoiled twats face to face.

Regardless of this being a "hoax", I think Sony is still treating this seriously. I bet that right now, they're rigorously checking over their security systems just to be on the safe side.

Regardless of this being a "hoax", I think Sony is still treating this seriously. I bet that right now, they're rigorously checking over their security systems just to be on the safe side.

Yeah, i'd hope that they take everything like this seriously .

Back