Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since my Sony PS3 Stereo Headset I picked up when I bought Last of Us doesn't currently work with the PS4, can I go back to Gamestop and slap the guy who sold it to me because he assured me it would work with the PS4 before I bought it? Surely a Gamestop employee wouldn't fib? :horror :lol

Trying to decide whether to pickup the turtle beach headset or just wait for a patch that allows the previous headset to work.

There's a patch coming. I'd wait, personally. They've already confirmed that they were working on a fix.

you've been pretty quiet. I guess you've been playing? Pretty sweet eh?

You hit the nail on the head, wife, son and I have been playing around with the new toy in the house.

Good times, just wish it had the PS1 boot up. :lol

Here's my review:

Definate improvement over the PS3, can't really ask for more than that.

Now give me the OR virtual reality at 1080p and i'll be content.

Update took a minute do dl. I hate the damn Mic Sony provided. Garbage. Other than that, I'm loving this system, its so fluid and fast. PSN right now is pretty wonky, it was working fine in the morning. Hope it gets fixed quick.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Anyone have a crack at 2K14? First game I popped into the PS4, and it looks glorious in 1080. Oh my goodness.

Might start AC IV, but I'm having a blast on 2K14.

I really like how fast the menus are, now when you press the PS button it instantly pauses the game and loads the main menu, really cool.

BTW people, I think all of the free trials that come with it (PS+ and Music Unlimited) are by default set to auto-renew, make sure you change your account settings if you don't want that happening, I have no idea where to do this though.

As far as the automatic plus subscription renewal there is an option to turn it off in the menu. Its under acct management and transaction I believe, it's not to hard to find. I was able to change the option to no..

So what games did everyone decide to get at launch?

We got Killzone, Battlefield and Call of Duty. Playing Killzone first -- haven't touched the other two yet.

Got Killzone, battlefield 4, Call of duty ghosts, Assasins creed 4, and need for speed. Might pick up Lego marvel superheroes. Looking forward to Sony updating the firmware so old headsets can be used I much prefer my sony pulse headset to thing they included.

I got assassins creed call of duty and killzone that buy 2 get one free at target is awesome especially for new release games saved me some money. Playing assassins creed now will probably play cod later if online multiplayer is working

anybody have problems with voice chat? i have tried 2 different headsets and can't get it to work. i can't hear or be heard with either sets i have tried. i can hear sound when i adjust the volume in the device settings though....

Last edited:
I got my subscription on the PS3 and they didn't do that. Not sure what will happen when I need to renew. I'll buy a card at the store, but I HATE giving out my cc info to BS like this.

Yeah definitely do that. I remember my Xbox Live expiring & then they started charging me monthly. It's not a big deal if your a normal person I guess :lol but every time they charged me I would mean to go buy a card but forget & then get charged again & that would cycle around. It's a lot more expensive when they charge you monthly

Back