Play Arts Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker action figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, angry orc.. I can't wait to get mine, missed the 1st pre-order batch so mine won't arrive 'til next month. Grrr! :gah:

I wouldn't worry too much, bro. Many of the figures from the first batch had their share of problems such as: the figures having one longer leg; minor paint runs; powdery, smugged face-paint; decals not being applied properly, etc :slap. I'm willing to bet that Square has corrected these problems for the second batch.

Wow! I guess not enough members are posting problems on their Sneaking Suit versions in this forum. I only heard of the longer right/left leg.

Thanks for the assurance, hehe.. I do hope all of those issues are corrected. :clap

Yeah, it's a great figure, but it isn't perfect. At least the figure that I have, anyway. I'll try to post some pics this week to show the problems with mine.

Thanks bro! :hi5:

By the way, the Jungle Camo version is already on pre-order at Wasabi Toys https://www.wasabitoys.com.

Already planning to pre-order this baby, so that I won't miss the December 2010 release. Here's to hoping the 1st release (which I got on board) will not have defects! :slap

Yeah, it's a great figure, but it isn't perfect. At least the figure that I have, anyway. I'll try to post some pics this week to show the problems with mine.

Last edited:
Kazuhira Miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just pre-ordered the Jungle Camo version Snake at https://www.wasabitoys.com. The total item cost is PhP2,950 (approx. US$66.65). It is significantly more expensive than the Sneaking Suit version, so prices are going up due to popularity & High demand! :slap

:panic::panic::clap:clap:clap

Awesome news! I was hoping that there would be other characters released in this line! :hi5:

I hope they release the ladies as well. I'd so want a Cecile and Amanda! :1-1:

500x_cecile_def_up_fix.jpg

metal-gear-solid-peace-walker-amanda-character-artwork.jpg

my only thing.. i got the sneaking suit version, and his hip joints are VERY VERY FLOPPY. He can hold most poses, but any deep stances, he has trouble maintaining. Are they ALL like this, or did i just get a bad one?

also, is there an easy fix for it?

a replacement is not an option, i got him at a convention.

my only thing.. i got the sneaking suit version, and his hip joints are VERY VERY FLOPPY. He can hold most poses, but any deep stances, he has trouble maintaining. Are they ALL like this, or did i just get a bad one?

also, is there an easy fix for it?

a replacement is not an option, i got him at a convention.

These Play Arts figures...you can see the joints. Does that mean you can pull the joints apart? If you can, it should be easy to use some paint or nail polish to tighten the joints.

not certain i want to try pulling his leg off the ball-joint. I've only ever had one other play arts figure. the AC sephiroth. and he broke apart.

Yup, the Jungle Camo version is already on pre-order. I posted a few days ago about it:

Thanks bro! :hi5:

By the way, the Jungle Camo version is already on pre-order at Wasabi Toys https://www.wasabitoys.com.

Already planning to pre-order this baby, so that I won't miss the December 2010 release. Here's to hoping the 1st release (which I got on board) will not have defects! :slap

:hi5:

Has there been any mention of a Jungle Camo version??

Back