Play Arts Kai Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they make Ultron as I would love to see Square's rendition of him (not to mention he's a tech character anyway). With the recent press surrounding AOU, it'd be a missed opportunity not to put out their own figure of him.

that would rock...

They really need to refine their stand design. I have one and it sucks at holding the figure up.

They really need to refine their stand design. I have one and it sucks at holding the figure up.
Yeah the stands are not great at all

Looks very cool, how big are these & where can I get one (with in Europe ideally)?
Forbidden Planet has PAK figures... not really that many places I'm afraid :ohbfrank: I usually order from Play-Asia or Amazon

Ami-Ami as well.. I havent ordered from there though :dunno

Have you seen the Play Arts Vader figure? I'm waiting for Collectibles Direct to list it for me, think I'll see if they'll get Iron Man too as it's not up for preorder anywhere yet. :)

I'll give it a whirl
Sweet! Thanks mang
Have you seen the Play Arts Vader figure? I'm waiting for Collectibles Direct to list it for me, think I'll see if they'll get Iron Man too as it's not up for preorder anywhere yet. :)
Play Arts Vader feels like something refreshing to me. After all the slew of traditional Vaders, it's nice to have some change once in a while. And he looks uber awesome.

Play Arts Vader feels like something refreshing to me. After all the slew of traditional Vaders, it's nice to have some change once in a while. And he looks uber awesome.

I was thinking the same thing too, makes for a refreshing change. :)

Heres the color swapped Iron Man, it was very difficult to do and its nowhere near perfect, but its the best I could do for now
Play-Arts-Kai-Variant-Iron-Man-001c.jpg

I made it with a little more red in places like the arms and abs, sorry if its a little too much

The lightsaber with the swipe effect makes that figure a must for me.... I'm just trying to finish my DC Variant line
The whole set makes for a very awesome display. Especially the effect parts. I reckon the Marvel variants would be awesome too.

Having the Avengers would be awesome. Cap and Thor would be the ones I'm most interested in. The lightning parts it could come with....oh my.

Heres the color swapped Iron Man, it was very difficult to do and its nowhere near perfect, but its the best I could do for now
View attachment 163104

I made it with a little more red in places like the arms and abs, sorry if its a little too much
Holy hell. Thats awesome. Somehow I kinda like the helmet to be more red than black.

I definitely need to find somebody to repaint this if I ever got one.

I like it. He went Black and Gold in the comics and now is purely silver colored so this isn't really bothering me. Looking at their DCU figures I expected it to look more anime if that makes sense. I expected more of a mecha type thing.

Back