PlasticArt's AVP:R Vinyl Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like i was charged from BBTS for my order: ThreeB Alien Super Deformed Vinyl Figure, ThreeB Predator Super Deformed Vinyl Figure

I got mine this week but have not been to my other place to pick them up. I can post the pics
hopefully by this week when i get out There.. Kinda sucks because they were delivered a few days ago..

These guys r huge, the price is quite hefty too.

Pics doesn't belong to me, local toystore posted it.

untitled.jpg

man..i can't wait to get mine..i will get mine for sure on Sunday.. It will be nice to mix up my collection for a change. I love the closed fist Wolfie :)

I believe his figures have been delivered, he just hasn't been at is house since then.

Somethin' like that anyway. :lol

...figured as soon as I canceled with HLJ and went with Sideshow that Hobby Link would ship theirs out. Wish SSC would charge me for my Wolf and Predalien already. As you can tell, Adam is NOT a patient man.

I believe his figures have been delivered, he just hasn't been at is house since then.

Somethin' like that anyway. :lol

...figured as soon as I canceled with HLJ and went with Sideshow that Hobby Link would ship theirs out. Wish SSC would charge me for my Wolf and Predalien already. As you can tell, Adam is NOT a patient man.
Yeah man, they were delivered to a diff county so i'm drivin there tomorrow and i'll post pics tomorrow for sure. I'm curious to see what the box looks like, too. I'm getting pumped up right now since i'm reading my Predator vs Batman II :)

These are cool as hell esp predator. Shame the exchange rate sucks at the mo.

I would LOVE to see Plastic Arts make some other Preds... ESPECIALLY a P2 Elder. Christ that would be awesome.

the packaging is a clear plastic with a paper backing that shows all the characters. Other than that, there's not much of a packaging eye catcher. I only wish these were lower in price because it doesn't seem worth the price. However, they still look cool and are a nice addition to the collection. I'll post some pics when i get home.

the packaging is a clear plastic with a paper backing that shows all the characters. Other than that, there's not much of a packaging eye catcher. I only wish these were lower in price because it doesn't seem worth the price. However, they still look cool and are a nice addition to the collection. I'll post some pics when i get home.

Can't wait for your pics!!

Back