Planet Terror Extended

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dassy

Private Member
Reaction score
Machete Trailer is on before the Extended Cut!

Better than nothing.

Again,as with Death Proof Extended -Planet Terror Extended is also missing Scenes/Dialogue from the original `Grindhouse` Version.

I had heard that Machete was going to be a full length release at some point... anyone know if that was true? I hope it is :monkey2

I had heard that Machete was going to be a full length release at some point... anyone know if that was true? I hope it is :monkey2

I heard that it would be a direct to dvd release but who knows at this point if it will even get made considering Grindhouse wasn't exactly a smash hit.

I just got Planet Terror and Death Proof in the mail today, can't wait to finally see them... But it really sucks that they are released on seperate DVD's insted of one whole movie with "trailers" like it was meant to be. Really hope they make a big-ass box-set someday with a buttload of extra features and all the "trailers" IN the movie with no seperate movies.

I'm waiting in the hopes for said "big-ass box set".

The movies were great to watch back to back... they could still be viewed separately if you wanted. But definitely need to be in one set :rock

I'm also going to hold off and wait to see if they release it as well as a big-ass box set with extra stuff.

I too have not seen any of the Grindhouse films....I was told to stay away from many of casual film viewer. I'll have to Netflix them if they are already out on DVD...

missed them in the theaters.
so Ive only seen DeathProof so far and I freakin loved it!
cant wait to see Planet Terror

I'm waiting in the hopes for said "big-ass box set".

The movies were great to watch back to back... they could still be viewed separately if you wanted. But definitely need to be in one set :rock

I havnt seen them yet but when i do, it will be back to back everytime, untill they release it as one movie. I just hope it doesnt take as long as the Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair Box-Set. That s*** is taking forever:emperor

I still wish it would have been offered as just Grindhouse too. I mean, it's cool to see the extended versions, but it was awesome as it was. I loved the trailers and that really helped sell the films IMO.

Back