Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. This tba thing they adopted sucks. It was cool when the size was announced with the product. Takes a lot of the fun out of it. The time its taking fir this new hulks es is rediculous. Another couple reasons why this hobby is on a downslide.

Will be at least another month before we get an ES.
You're right, it's turning into a joke...

I'M OUT!

. This tba thing they adopted sucks. It was cool when the size was announced with the product. Takes a lot of the fun out of it. The time its taking fir this new hulks es is rediculous. Another couple reasons why this hobby is on a downslide.

Yep, which makes it even sweeter my PO's have dwelled down to about two or three a year now. You can bet the ES on him is going to be astronomical. I will never understand the secrecy of just dropping the ES at the start of the PO.

Yep, which makes it even sweeter my PO's have dwelled down to about two or three a year now. You can bet the ES on him is going to be astronomical. I will never understand the secrecy of just dropping the ES at the start of the PO.

Wouldn't they base the final ES on the amount of pre-orders they receive? That's what I always thought they did...:dunno

Once ES is announced, I will place the order.....unless it is really high, I might wait at the very end.

Yep! Especially on all the characters that you know they are going to milk right down to shipping date. This is the approach that I'll be taking from here on out. With the release of Deadpool and Apocalypse coming up. I'm happy to say that there's no other characters that I like that much. Too really care about missing it if I don't order in time. I guess that tends to happen with you have over a 150 statue on display in your collection.

I know that I'm excited for the release of this PF. I've already put my order in for his custom acrylic case. Only takes two weeks from order date. I want to have it ready for him when it gets to me. Plus I can get a head start on how I'm going to arrange him in the collection room.

32" H x 22" W x 17" D...:)

Com'on G. Hulk I'm getting ready for you to join the bunch...:yess:

I know that I'm excited for the release of this PF. I've already put my order in for his custom acrylic case. Only takes two weeks from order date. I want to have it ready for him when it gets to me. Plus I can get a head start on how I'm going to arrange him in the collection room.

32" H x 22" W x 17" D...:)

Com'on G. Hulk I'm getting ready for you to join the bunch...:yess:

How much is that case, Lungs, $250?

How much is that case, Lungs, $250?

I wish! Try in the $400 range. Plus I get 1.25" thick maple wood base, mirror back and quarter inch acrylic. I get them done local here at a neighboring town. If you have somewhere else I can get that same work done for $250. I'm all ears.

I wish! Try in the $400 range. Plus I get 1.25" thick maple wood base, mirror back and quarter inch acrylic. I get them done local here at a neighboring town. If you have somewhere else I can get that same work done for $250. I'm all ears.

I thought most of you guys use
https://www.casesforcollectibles.com/
Go to Acrylic Cases then box configurator. You can get mirror but no option for maple base.

No, I don't do anything like most these collectors. Most times I go out of my way to make sure I don't do what most do. That's just my nature. But good looking out on the site. I'll make sure to relay this info to my case makers. With all the money on cases I've had them make. I'm sure she'll cut me a deal on the wood. Even though my wood base comes with cushion felt bottom, so not to scratch the surface it's sitting. The whole bottom is covered like that. But can't be worth $150 more.

Sounds nice, I wish I could afford some of these for my Big Guys.

Do you guys know if I can use reward points on this and still receive reward points? I mean, say I use $50 in rewards. Does that mean that I don't get any rewards points, or just not rewards points on that $50? Thanks.

Do you guys know if I can use reward points on this and still receive reward points? I mean, say I use $50 in rewards. Does that mean that I don't get any rewards points, or just not rewards points on that $50? Thanks.

You get no reward points on the item you use points on. I've never used any but I'm pretty sure that's their policy.

Back