Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I really want this, but it's so damn expensive and as it stands now, I really have no space for it, but I will someday. I would prefer to order from BBTS, where I have one preordered, but paying $600 + shipping all at once is gonna be tough, even if I save. It's a bit preferable to do payments at sideshow, but even after I factor in rewards points, it costs me $30 more after taxes. And 8 damn payments of almost $70 without getting anything for months and months, with already so much stuff on preorder there... There will be some months like November and December where I'm spending like $200 on flex payments and not actually getting anything lol. I love and hate that they offer payment plans.

Do you guys know if I can use reward points on this and still receive reward points? I mean, say I use $50 in rewards. Does that mean that I don't get any rewards points, or just not rewards points on that $50? Thanks.

Hey MM :hi5:
If you can save your points up until you have enough buy a piece outright, or at least cover most of the cost.
:wink1: CC.

Thanks for the info, guys. Guess it'd be senseless to use points on this statue since it yields so much in return. Can't wait for it to land, but have no idea where I'll put it. Might have to kick the girlfriend out!

Imagine if this awesome hulk gets bought by many collectors, which is great! Even I would buy this but I must resist until I see planet hulk first. I'm sure a few of the collectors including myself don't need both of these. So for now I'm going to wait until I see both of them first. Maybe even the other 4 PF as well before I buy any of tnese great PF hulks. I really don't think I would want like 7 PF hulk within a year or two. That would be like a small garage space gone. :D

Imagine if this awesome hulk gets bought by many collectors, which is great! Even I would buy this but I must resist until I see planet hulk first. I'm sure a few of the collectors including myself don't need both of these. So for now I'm going to wait until I see both of them first. Maybe even the other 4 PF as well before I buy any of tnese great PF hulks. I really don't think I would want like 7 PF hulk within a year or two. That would be like a small garage space gone. :D

This is the Planet Hulk statue.... And there MAY not be another sculpt.

If you want it later on, why cancel now? Think you'll get it cheaper?

It's not that, I just dont have the money to be paying off so much money every month.
I've already got plenty of other statues I'm paying for every month and I don't need the extra $67 a month coming out of my bank account.

It's not that, I just dont have the money to be paying off so much money every month.
I've already got plenty of other statues I'm paying for every month and I don't need the extra $67 a month coming out of my bank account.

That sucks man, I feel for you. It's the only reason I haven't ordered the Jack the Ripper yet.

I've got two so you guys can buy one of mine. Picked them up just in case SS runs into QC issues . I like this statue and comic book line so much I had to take all necessary precautions. I don't think the ES is going to be open or as large as people are expecting. My bet is 1000. Mostly because of the sheer size and price of this piece which in turn also adds to the shipping cost. With taxes and surcharges, shipping overseas becomes so much less attractive and expensive. It really makes this a very expensive statue outside the U.S. (still expensive in the U.S.) What do I know? They'll probably slap a limited edition in the description next month and ill be kicking myself.... But if they mark this at a lower ES then I may look like a genius. That's when the flood gates will open and the buy button will get worn out real quick

Back