Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know something we don't?
The paint on PH could be amazing but at the same time, with SS recently, it could be awful :dunno

Just going by the pics... Ya know I have yet to buy an item from SS where the paint apps were "that" bad. I had a wonky eyed Indiana and they replaced it with the best paint app statue I ever had. I don't think they will screw up PH!

This is a nice piece. Here's some pictures & a video link to MadX one but it is very expensive

https://youtu.be/3HFAQMEat64

seqydasu.jpg

ymeme9u5.jpg

y9ajy4yv.jpg

u8uru4y8.jpg

7e6ezyty.jpg

I remember seeing that video... It's a great custom piece and just like all of SSC pieces the paint apps can make or break a sculpt.

This is a nice piece. Here's some pictures & a video link to MadX one but it is very expensive

https://youtu.be/3HFAQMEat64

Just watched the video again... With all the switch outs and those great paint apps I personally think this is a better piece then the PF and the LSF.. But I prefer the Full sculpt to the PJs I also like Brown Wolverine as opposed to yellow.

Watch the video... It really is a nice piece. If I liked Wolverine as much as I like Hulk I would own this piece.

Just watched the video again... With all the switch outs and those great paint apps I personally think this is a better piece then the PF and the LSF.. But I prefer the Full sculpt to the PJs I also like Brown Wolverine as opposed to yellow.

Watch the video... It really is a nice piece. If I liked Wolverine as much as I like Hulk I would own this piece.

it's a really fantastic piece. the pic i posted earlier doesn't do i justice. the flash over saturates the colors. it looks more like the video in person. i really hope i can get this hulk so i can post pics of them together.

here's the regular unmasked head.

it's a really fantastic piece. the pic i posted earlier doesn't do i justice. the flash over saturates the colors. it looks more like the video in person. i really hope i can get this hulk so i can post pics of them together.

here's the regular unmasked head.

Did someone smear **** on his face?

Logans an arab or latino
Man now ??

looks stinky

You will have to get some photos without the flash or this piece will just keep getting crucified :)

Yeah, sorry man, and please don't take offense, but that's an amazing sculpt with a paint job that needs a bit of work. It looks like Logan has been using self tanning lotion.

Yeah, sorry man, and please don't take offense, but that's an amazing sculpt with a paint job that needs a bit of work. It looks like Logan has been using self tanning lotion.

no offence taken. it's not my commission and i didn't paint it. it is however my favorite piece at the moment and if i get time i will post more pics without flash if anybody cares to see it. he doesn't look latino in person :slap

I toyed with the idea of getting Madx wolvie too. I have his Magneto which is better than any SS piece I have.

I might still get it although with a Wolverine PF on the horizon I'll probably wait. It's definitely the best wolverine pose/sculpt out there IMO as far as imagination goes.

That's the thing with SS, they would never try anything remotely cool or challenging as a pose. It's always one leg forward one leg back, arm up.....

you guys all realize this will be a big hollow cheap piece of junk right?

BLASPHEMY OW :ignore: and :survivor

and well played JAWS :clap

Does SSC always hit a home run with the pose...no way...but do they still put out some amazing/dynamic stuff...HECK YEA they do.

Obviously dio's will be dynamic, can't really count those.

The rest are older. I was meaning in the last year or so everything I've seen has been quite generic.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, just that custom creators almost always come up with better way's of displaying a character. Every Hulk, Wolverine, Captain, Deadpool etc etc custom I've always seen has been way better than the SS counterpart.

I guess that's why customs are expensive though.

Back