Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what poor saps and little animals you have to murder to get those 2 rows of skulls? i always knew you are a serial killer

1016267_4861550701564_1326077845_n.jpg

those are skulls from Disney from the 60's.. solid as a rock and super heavy. look up randotti on ebay and youll see some samples..

Feeling sooooooo weak.................... Might order................. Must be strong......... In my cart right now.............. Just one click away........ Sooooooooooooo Weak..........

Those of you who have not read the Planet Hulk Story need to skip this and go out and buy the book and read it.

For all the smashing and destroying and Alien Killing that Hulk Does in PH. For all the smashing and bashing that Hulk does Period...This is my fav Hulk Moment ever. His planet has just been destroyed as well as his queen... He throws half a mountain yelling "Give them Back"... Then he falls to his knees and says "Give Her Back".... One of the great moments in Comics IMO... and is the main reason I want to pick this up. Such a great story..

Planet-Hulk-tectonics-Incredible-Hu.jpg

1207047957.jpg

if he didn't order by now, its probably not for him. but one can always regrets later, lol.

No regrets.... Just madness and Anger...

If I had no other Hulks this piece would be mine.

As it is it's mine anyways cause

I just Ordered this *****es!!!!!!!

Did it while looking for the above photos.... Had it in the cart.. I knew just finding the photos and talking about them would be enough...

67.00 a month... Hell that isn't even a scratch...

Even though this is not WWH he still has the Worldbreaker personality and the story is just so great!

Figure If I can't find the room (which I probably can) I can switch out Hulk Maquette with PH every 6 months.

Getting some Bestas this weekend so I will shop with this guy in mind!!

Happy 4th of July

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Last edited:

Did it while looking for the above photos.... Had it in the cart.. I knew just finding the photos and talking about them would be enough...

Even though this is not WWH he still has the Worldbreaker personality and the story is just so great!

Figure If I can't find the room (which I probably can) I can switch out Hulk Maquette with PH every 6 months.

i have a double besta with glass doors myself. i did some measurements and found that the besta with the doors closed is 14.5 inches deep. i'm kind of worried that hulk will not fit considering it says 15 inches deep in the product specs. just keep that in mind. i'm hoping if i get this that i can position him in such a way that the deepest part is at a slight angle and will fit. otherwise i'm hooped :slap

i have a double besta with glass doors myself. i did some measurements and found that the besta with the doors closed is 14.5 inches deep. i'm kind of worried that hulk will not fit considering it says 15 inches deep in the product specs. just keep that in mind. i'm hoping if i get this that i can position him in such a way that the deepest part is at a slight angle and will fit. otherwise i'm hooped :slap

Chances are I won't have doors.. I like getting in there and looking at my collectables. Glass feels too much like an unopened package :)

Also I may not place him in a Besta rather on top or on one of my already existing stands.

Give in to the hype!

Maybe... I don't think so. He is my fav. character. I use to have a ton of Hulk statues but sold them all to start saving for the Hulk Maquette and a few other important pieces. I have thought about getting a couple of smaller Hulk statues in the future like Koto's new one but I figure what the hell. If a kick *** WWH ever comes out I can always sell this guy... Or have 3 big a$$ Hulks in my collection.

On a side note I have given into hype once or twice..... Daredevil Comiquette and some LOTR pieces... All of them I questioned my order all the way up until I got them... Then I sent them back or turned around and sold them...

I feel good about pulling the trigger.

I know one way I would LOVE to display these two... One on each side of my TV... Will have to wait and see.

Feel much better now... I know I made the right choice.

:lol I was gonna hold out and suffer to low quantity alert. that's when i truly know if i want it or not. that's why I didn't order the maquette cause its not for me. this one is strong and definite. just hope SS don't mess up the quality.

Now on to the LSF.

Those of you who have not read the Planet Hulk Story need to skip this and go out and buy the book and read it.

For all the smashing and destroying and Alien Killing that Hulk Does in PH. For all the smashing and bashing that Hulk does Period...This is my fav Hulk Moment ever. His planet has just been destroyed as well as his queen... He throws half a mountain yelling "Give them Back"... Then he falls to his knees and says "Give Her Back".... One of the great moments in Comics IMO... and is the main reason I want to pick this up. Such a great story..

Planet-Hulk-tectonics-Incredible-Hu.jpg

1207047957.jpg

Thanks jaws...thats very inspirational.

maybe you can put him on top if you have the ceiling space.. A piece like this deserves a little display shake up..

I can't see them setting an ES for this until after the Con, with that said I expect a rather bloated one.. Must have regardless. (please don't make this thin like rhino or legacy hulk!)

I broke down and ordered mine today. I can't resist a Planet Hulk statue. One of the best Hulk stories ever!

Happy 4th of July

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Congrats to the both of you for ordering. We are dropping like flies. I am hoping I can resist but I have just started reading this story at everyones encouragement so my chances of not ordering are slipping away I fear. :lol

Back