Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My point is if he has that power theres no reason for the story to progress the way it did. It doesn't make sense. If he has the power he then grabs a bunch of military volenteers, creates a hulk army and he has the super weapon hes been after.

That's the the thing that he didn't have the power his transformation has a limit the hulk doesn't so the hulk it's stronger.

Plus Ross's motive is ego based now as to before it was about his job/carrier, he's after the hulk for the humiliation from his numerous defeats.

Almost pulled the trigger three times today... Had it the basket and wimped out :)

6a00d83451b64669e200e5545400328833-800wi

You get this to Arctic? Day one PO for me, absolute must have IMO :rock

No haven't decided yet. As big a comic reader as I am I have never read this story arc but I just started.

It looks amazing though. When I saw the first full teaser pic I was in shock, it maybe the best figure I have ever seen. I think I am going to wait and see what else comes up for PO this month and what is revealed at SDCC. Its also very expensive but the payment plan option is making it tempting. I know better by the end of the month.

Congrats to you for ordering RB hopefully you'll be settled in your new home by then and able to receive and display this beast when it is released.

The red hulk character itself is a joke...that's why nobody wants it

Hate Ross-Hulk = Rulk... He is a great looking charater and had it been anyone else but Ross I think I could have gone on to love him... Oh and where does his Mustache go???

Sorry, I have to agree with Ink here. Red Hulk completely destroys the dynamic of General Ross' hatred for Banner. Ross hates Banner because he both has somethong the general doesn't understand and somethong the general wants but can't control. Giving hom the Red Hulk power kills that because now the General is in posession of it. So meh, didn't like it.

I hate Everything they did with Hulk story during and after the Rulk storyline... Everyone Banner knows is a Hulk, his cousin, Beatty, Rick Jones, etc add his warbound and everyone has super strength.... Made being Hulk a lot less special... the whole Hulk family was stupid also IMO.. Just soo Many Hulks.... So Much For just wanting to be "Left alone"

There is something to be said for Hulk trying to fill the void of his Queen dying and Hanging with his son.... But everybody being a hulk is Stupid....

I thought you had no interest in this Jaws? Probably better to wait and see what else is revealed at the con before deciding on such a pricy piece.

It's not that I have no interest.. I Love the Hulk character, I love the story and have made the mistake of reading it again these past couple of days. Which of course makes me want it more.... It is a better story then WWH, overall.... But man he was just so cool and mean in WWH.

Anyways we shall see. :)

Some Hi Rez and or SDCC pics will probably push me into it.

No haven't decided yet. As big a comic reader as I am I have never read this story arc but I just started.

It looks amazing though. When I saw the first full teaser pic I was in shock, it maybe the best figure I have ever seen. I think I am going to wait and see what else comes up for PO this month and what is revealed at SDCC. Its also very expensive but the payment plan option is making it tempting. I know better by the end of the month.

Congrats to you for ordering RB hopefully you'll be settled in your new home by then and able to receive and display this beast when it is released.

Thanks Arctic. Ha yeah I better have us a home sorted out by then or my wife will probably divorce me :lol

One of the good things about moving away from London is property is so much cheaper so hopefully I can get a man cave :pray:

I'm gonna hold out aswell for after SDCC Arctic I don't want to take the risk of missing out on a piece I simply must have. Hope you enjoy reading PH it is still my favourite story of recent times.

It's not that I have no interest.. I Love the Hulk character, I love the story and have made the mistake of reading it again these past couple of days. Which of course makes me want it more.... It is a better story then WWH, overall.... But man he was just so cool and mean in WWH.

Anyways we shall see. :)

Some Hi Rez and or SDCC pics will probably push me into it.

That's what I'm worried about also Jaws but if nothing comes up during the con I'll jump on this bandwagon :rock

I've got mixed feelings about SDCC. I want to see loads of cool things but with so much happening with me financially & with the fact that I'm going to be a dad again in Nov I'm hoping there won't be much there I want at all.

I've got mixed feelings about SDCC. I want to see loads of cool things but with so much happening with me financially & with the fact that I'm going to be a dad again in Nov I'm hoping there won't be much there I want at all.

First of all Congrats :hi5: November will be on you in no time at all :panic: I can totally sympathise with you also. I think if SS had not introduced Flex pay I'd probably be out of the hobby altogether. In saying that there will always be awesome statues coming out of SS. You will regret what you miss but ultimately there will be something else that comes along and blows you away.

I for one like change Ross has been chasing hulk 40+ years, it's time for him to do something else, you got to move on people, at what point does one get tired of reading the same ****, Ross chases hulk, hulk smash, Ross comes back with bigger weapons, hulk smash...

Agree .

Back