Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the ax hand was a swap out with the shield hand. I like the ax but really don't like the King Hulk head at all.

You know where to look...
'Houseparty14'

Great! I will order Lobo or vampi with this. Thanks so much! I did a search on here and had no matches. There was no thread that came up with coupons. Can someone send a link so that I can save it? I search here and looked in General and nothing? What's the trick to find it?

FFS!!! :slap

I've JUST put up a link to the thread you've already posted in.

Thanks as always for being so helpful. This coupon is a big deal for me to order or wait. I was referring to isn't there a coupon thread on this site? I seen it before but can't find it on a search anywhere on this site. Thanks to both here for posting this for me to use. :) this site is the best! I think this site may even be better than statueforum, even though I do love the pcs section over there. PO day drama over there is priceless Lol...

Thanks as always for being so helpful. This coupon is a big deal for me to order or wait. I was referring to isn't there a coupon thread on this site? I seen it before but can't find it on a search anywhere on this site. Thanks to both here for posting this for me to use. :) this site is the best! I think this site may even be better than statueforum, even though I do love the pcs section over there. PO day drama over there is priceless Lol...

Here's the link that always updates to the newest code -
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108917&p=7165074#post7165490
So happy to help!

Back