Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got me a pax.... haven't put it together but I got it used for 400 with lights and shelves and sliding doors for $400. Gonna be great for this badass.

Wow...did they leave out all of the hardware or something? Steal of a deal. I just bought a PAX new from ikea a few days ago, and it cost me more than that!

I was just remembering the good ol' days of a couple weeks ago when everyone was wondering about the ES on this thing. I obsessively check every day thinking, "this is going to be the day"..."today I'm going to find out". I guess it's a bad sign that it's taking this long. Long wait = high ES?

I was just remembering the good ol' days of a couple weeks ago when everyone was wondering about the ES on this thing. I obsessively check every day thinking, "this is going to be the day"..."today I'm going to find out". I guess it's a bad sign that it's taking this long. Long wait = high ES?

Actually it could be the opposite. It could be that the thought of another Hulk PF on the Horizon has slowed PO's down so much that the initial number Sideshow had in mind hasn't been reached and they may have to reconsider it. Course that's just speculation.

Or it could be they ALREADY have a predetermined number in their head the whole time and just haven't released it yet.

Actually it could be the opposite. It could be that the thought of another Hulk PF on the Horizon has slowed PO's down so much that the initial number Sideshow had in mind hasn't been reached and they may have to reconsider it. Course that's just speculation.

I think that the POs for this have probably slowed to a crawl... The speculation that there may be a lower ES WWHulk based on the same basic sculpt, and the new Classic Hulk PF reveals will definetly slown things down for this... At least that is my guess.... But iris just a guess. I wonder if Dave can measure the referrals from the banner click and how they progressed.

since the banner link points to SSC, I am thinking there's a query string variable that SSC picks up and process affiliate.

affiliate=dstephan
utm_source=dstephan
utm_medium=affiliate
utm_content=The%20Mandarin%20-%20Iron%20Man%203%20-%20Sixth%20Scale%20Figure

so Dave probably get the feedback from SSC, if any.

Since there's no Ex you would think there's got to be at least a thousand right? Ex I would have said 500 tops but since there is only one version I'm hoping its 1k or less...

since the banner link points to SSC, I am thinking there's a query string variable that SSC picks up and process affiliate.

affiliate=dstephan
utm_source=dstephan
utm_medium=affiliate
utm_content=The%20Mandarin%20-%20Iron%20Man%203%20-%20Sixth%20Scale%20Figure

Wait....what?? I didn't understand a word of that. Query string? Process affiliate?? If all that jibber jabber means SS knows we got ants in our pants to find out the ES...then that's cool.

affiliate=yourName
utm_source=bankaccountNumber
utm_medium=bankaccountPin
utm_content=your%20birthdate%20-%20socialsecuritynumber%20secretpassword%20address%20-%20phonenumber%20vacationdate%20keyslocation

Wait....what?? I didn't understand a word of that. Query string? Process affiliate?? If all that jibber jabber means SS knows we got ants in our pants to find out the ES...then that's cool.

How can you not understand that?

Ha, I didn't understand that at all :lol

don't worry, u'll get ya ES in due time.

Just happened to notice that it is still available at BBTS which kind of surprised me, even without the ES.

They had been sold out at bbts for awhile on the pre order. SS must have opened their allocations back up! Thanks for the tip, between this and MOS pre-orders you just saved me $100 in risk free NRD's!

Yeah, no savings there, but with no NRD and no exclusive, it's a risk free way to order/hedge your bets. With alot of potential Hulk news coming, just seemed like a good idea.

You get $30 in rewards points from Sideshow and you'll get it sooner.

Back