Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gonna hurt more when it sells out....then it's gonna hurt even more when you see it in peoples hands....Everyone will shout "Grail" Grail Grail!!!!!!!!! All Hail The Green Scar!...and then you'll want it...and see the $$$The price$$$ it's going for.....and you'll feel so much pain....but whatever. lol Do what you got to do.

Then your gonna have your first major regret. You'll know the feeling of missing out on a future grail when you had the chance to jump in on it at retail MSRP.

I'm saying 3000 because I don't want to be let down when SSC releases the ES.

1500-1750 would be an amazing and yet perfect ES for this piece. I'm hoping for something close to the Skaar weight for this product also...:pray:

I look at the pictures of this sculpt like everyday... I love it. But I can not get it. Money is tight for me, and I promised myself I would only collect one statue of my favorite marvel characters.

And although I absolutely loved this story arc, probably my favorite of any marvel arc! I would not like my only Hulk statue to be the Planet Hulk variant.

You have no clue how much this hurts me...

Promises are meant to be broken. Your never going to lose your initial investment on this piece. Buy it and if you end up wanting a different hulk then youll always be able to trade or sell this one but something tells me once you have him in hand youll never part with him.. do the right thing man.... buy it now

Just got me a pax.... haven't put it together but I got it used for 400 with lights and shelves and sliding doors for $400. Gonna be great for this badass.

I hate that the obedience disk is on his chest by the way. Absolutely hate it!

Nevermind me it is removable...

Now the question is how do you think the disk is attached, magnet?... or some clip to the shoulder harness?

Back