Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude congrats on an awesome piece! I'm really tempted to get one....we'll see...only neg...don't really like the base.

I think now that we have this PH PF coming out. It a must if you can somehow work it into your collection. I really like everything about that bust. The base is just the part of the shoulder guard of PH. I think it was a good ideal, but if you have something that you would have like to see...please let me inside your thinking.

That's his Pecs, Drakul was just having fun..(I think)...His chest is showing muscle definition/muscle fiber.

Yes, exactly.

No I'm not joking I was serious, didn't even know you could have a major and minor pec. :dunno

you are correct...people just want to find something wrong with it.....I don't think it's going to happen...The Green scar is a winner! order now before it's too late!

Dude I don't "just want to find something wrong with it" I have this piece on PO and I hope it turns out awesome but it kind of seems like his nipples are a bit low.

Dear lord... give me the strength to bite my lip and not call out the fools who can't see the difference between a pec and abs.

Hmmm I'm sorry I barely ever exercise and I always understood the appeal of body builder/atlas type of people so yeah my muscle knowledge is close to null.
I hope that for someone who loves muscles you do have the actual strength to bite your lip :lol

The great bodie is being sarcastic :lol

You gotta love Bodie...:love

The man can't stand the eggshell statues we're getting now and I can't blame him either. It freaking SUCKS that we'll be getting something close. I know that all statue are hollow to a point, but this is HULK! He needs to be at least 30-35 lbs.

Methinks Drakul should start picking up a set of weights and turn that mush into manly muscles! :lol its fun to exercise dude & you also start to understand and appreciate your body. Consult with ski or snad for tips :)

Last edited:
You gotta love Bodie...:love

The man can't stand the eggshell statues we're getting now and I can't blame him either. It freaking SUCKS that we'll be getting something close. I know that all statue are hollow to a point, but this is HULK! He needs to be at least 30-35 lbs.

:exactly::lecture I concur with you brother on both statements!

Methinks Drakul should start picking a set of weights and turn that mush into manly muscles! :lol its fun to exercise dude & you also start to understand and appreciate your body. Consult with ski or snad for tips :)

Never felt motivated to work out because my metabolsim is off the charts so no matter what i eat i still look skinny and weigh 140lbs. Don't look at my cholesterol though :horror

I think now that we have this PH PF coming out. It a must if you can somehow work it into your collection. I really like everything about that bust. The base is just the part of the shoulder guard of PH. I think it was a good ideal, but if you have something that you would have like to see...please let me inside your thinking.

I would of been happy with this....just pieces of wood. It kinda goes with the whole gladiator feel..idk :dunno

4qiz9.jpg

Hey IronLungs, How much did you pay for the Bust?? If you don't mind me asking? PM me if need be.

I would of been happy with this....just pieces of wood. It kinda goes with the whole gladiator feel..idk :dunno

4qiz9.jpg

Hey IronLungs, How much did you pay for the Bust?? If you don't mind me asking? PM me if need be.

it is a new bust on the way. Same head, but with shoulder and armor. will be very huge

Never felt motivated to work out because my metabolsim is off the charts so no matter what i eat i still look skinny and weigh 140lbs. Don't look at my cholesterol though :horror

Skinny is no better than fat IMO.

Lifting weights would help you gain quality weight. You have an advantage that any muscle you would gain would be immediately visible as it would be easier for you to stay lean.

I have a slow metabolism. I gain muscle mass very easily but it is hard for me to keep the fat off. Weight training helps speed up my metabolism.

The Joker PF. I had it before but I had to sell it as part of a deal to get the Classic Thor PF. I thought I wouldn't miss it but I did, I actually like the Joker more than Thor :lol

Congrats on getting the Joker m8... I never missed him, but we are all different it isn't surprising.

I POed this ... Ad I can't wait to get him.... I KNOW I have absolutely NO idea how big this bad boy is ACTUALLY going to be...lol

:exactly::clap:yess:!!!!! That is what this all about, its almost the same size as the wolverine LSF

I KNOW!!! It is the ONLY thing that almost warded me off of this piece, but I COULDN'T resist. I was originally thinking about buying a Ikea Besta to display my collection, but with the SIZE of this thing I am considering building a custom entertainment center in my basement to display this bad boy and do some other cool things, and believe it or not my wife is on board....lol

Back