Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of curiosity why don't you just order it from Lee? Is it to do with points?

Yeh, it's better to accumulate points with the one retailer.
Got IM LSB on order with Lee but bought Hulk Maquette from MB and they gave me £10 off my next order so I'll try them first.
Lee has great prices if you pay upfront.

So like......... why is his nipple on his abs??? :panic:

:rotfl, that's not his abs, that is his pec, flexed so there's an upper and lower muscle. I assume the third set of his abs is hidden in the belt of the kilt. :dunno

Somebody w/ anatomy background surely can verify this. It looks correct to me.

what has been seen can not be unseen....

Never really noticed it until now. argh!

i noticed that as well, and also why are his pecs so deflated?

That's his Pecs, Drakul was just having fun..(I think)...His chest is showing muscle definition/muscle fiber.

:rotfl, that's not his abs, that is his pec, flexed so there's an upper and lower muscle. I assume the third set of his abs is hidden in the belt of the kilt. :dunno

Yes, exactly.

you are correct...people just want to find something wrong with it.....I don't think it's going to happen...The Green scar is a winner! order now before it's too late!

you are correct...people just want to find something wrong with it.....I don't think it's going to happen...The Green scar is a winner! order now before it's too late!

It would've been even sicker if they would have actually added the "Green Scar" like my life size Planet Hulk bust...:yess:

Yeh, it's better to accumulate points with the one retailer.
Got IM LSB on order with Lee but bought Hulk Maquette from MB and they gave me £10 off my next order so I'll try them first.
Lee has great prices if you pay upfront.

Yeah I use Lee for pretty much all my orders. I just like how you can pay things off with him. I actually just made my 1st purchase today from mothers basement

It would've been even sicker if they would have actually added the "Green Scar" like my life size Planet Hulk bust...:yess:

Dude congrats on an awesome piece! I'm really tempted to get one....we'll see...only neg...don't really like the base.

Pectoralis major and pectoralis minor :lecture:lecture:lecture

Is that a constellation?

This will fix that!

dulcolax.jpg

I guess this statue will be hallow like the rhino com as well. I'm hoping we get Skaar quality though. Check it out at 5:11
[ame]https://youtu.be/Dt_pMP7Y1KQ[/ame]

Dear lord... give me the strength to bite my lip and not call out the fools who can't see the difference between a pec and abs.

Thanks Spider, yeah I would have expected that looking at the size of it anyway. Hopefully there will still be a good balance to the solidity of it though rather than eggshell

Im hoping for eggshell so I can save a few dollars in shipping as well as move it around easier. I want it light enough to put on a shelf set in drywall. Heavy is so stupid..

Thanks Spider, yeah I would have expected that looking at the size of it anyway. Hopefully there will still be a good balance to the solidity of it though rather than eggshell

Welcomed Ondi, I hope so too! Like I stated above, I would be happy if what we receive will have the same level of quality and weight that skaar had.

Back