PIXELS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Nothing in this made me want to watch Happy Gilmore fight alien nostalgia games with Paul Blart, Tyrion Lannister and Olaf but this reviewer completely destroys the film. :lol:lol:lol

This movie has looked terrible from the first trailer and absolutely nothing has changed it. Maybe folks will go see Ant Man instead.

I really can't have empathy for the person who decides to spend their time watching an Adam Sandler/Kevin James joint nowadays. And I pride myself on my ability to step outside of my own shoes and at least understand why people who aren't like me do the things they do. But ****. There are some things I just don't want to understand, I guess.

I really can't have empathy for the person who decides to spend their time watching an Adam Sandler/Kevin James joint nowadays. And I pride myself on my ability to step outside of my own shoes and at least understand why people who aren't like me do the things they do. But ****. There are some things I just don't want to understand, I guess.

I read a review last night that pretty much said that a good movie is in there somewhere...just take Sandler & Co out and throw Rogen & Co in and it would work. The action is good, everything in between...not so much. They basically said that it seemed like Sandler co-directed it, Columbus got the action and big set pieces and Sandler got the rest. :/

Why couldn't Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright have been associated with this movie? Imagine the possibility there with this concept.

The concept is solid. They bought the concept from this guy,

who stole the concept from an episode of Futurama

Futurama - Raiders of the Last Arcade

But add Sandler and his goon squad into the equation and you can ruin anything. It's currently hovering around 11% on RT.

that was a beautiful short.

I dont get mad at the ripping off because the cartoon was just the cartoon and this was live action (With CGI) I am glad someone made the short because now I get to see what it looks like in real life

I had hopes for this movie for that reason as well

Too bad Sandler poisons all his movies now

The preview looked horrible from the start.

Adam Sandler has so much money he can make whatever movie he wants, but I haven't liked any since 50 first dates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw it today. I went in with like the lowest expectations possible. Spirit of vengeance expectations. I was surprised that it really wasn't as bad as I had read. It wasnt bad but it wasn't good. I did find myself laughing a few times. This is a rental I think though.

almost everything is 4 out of 5 stars on fandango

I usually don't read reviews but since I was on the site I looked. Hadn't looked at any others. I tried looking at yahoo movies but I guess they don't do reviews anymore and the site is stupid now the way it's laid out.

I saw it today. I went in with like the lowest expectations possible. Spirit of vengeance expectations. I was surprised that it really wasn't as bad as I had read. It wasnt bad but it wasn't good. I did find myself laughing a few times. This is a rental I think though.

Those are some low expectations going in. :lol

Back