Pituvision in Punisher Comiquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iwg3abannerforpituvision.jpg

Is that Thomas the Train on the second to the left?

yet another reason why fully sculpted owns PFs.

Pitu love your style and info on collectables.
Contents 110% always but your recent camera work on Punisher was way below your standard. All blocky and shakey.
Not your usual

Pitu love your style and info on collectables.
Contents 110% always but your recent camera work on Punisher was way below your standard. All blocky and shakey.
Not your usual

I agree. Its the first time i review ends up like that! im not sure why. it is the first time i put clips together and then Render them into an .F4V but i have rendered all my HD review the same way. i dont think the quality would drop so much just because there were a few clips instead on 1. Im going to test it out to see what the hell happened.

I agree. Its the first time i review ends up like that! im not sure why. it is the first time i put clips together and then Render them into an .F4V but i have rendered all my HD review the same way. i dont think the quality would drop so much just because there were a few clips instead on 1. Im going to test it out to see what the hell happened.

captain_morgan.jpg

Back