Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BARBOSSA TIME AGAIN! \o/

171729092.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

I've been out of the POTC loop for a while...any news on new Jacks? Any word on that new DMC version?

Hahaha, I used to think of DMC as Devil May Cry... but for 1/6 purposes... it's Dead Man's Chest. Although a Hot Toys Dante would be shweet...

thanks man. with so many faces that Jack has, it was tough to settle on just one. In the end though, figured a bit of a smirk was best for COTBP

After Noland announcement I just don't know can I hope for awesome side characters figures... or not...

After Noland announcement I just don't know can I hope for awesome side characters figures... or not...

If they're played by popular, in demand actors like Fishburne and have cool costumes, sure, otherwise...

It should be an obvious yes, Barbossa is one of the big attractions of Pirates, 2nd only to Jack but unforntuantly there's no such thing as an obvious yes when it comes to HT, not with supporting characters anyway.

Is will turner and Elizabeth Swan selling? I can't find any on ebay.

My Chibies Jack arrived yesterday!:panic:

They have meet a big bro...:rotfl

chibie10.jpg

Back