Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

P1030066.jpg

Oh bugger!

The big sell for me on this piece was more for the Smilin' sculpt...but now it's all about Cannibal Jack for me. Gets me every time I see it.

Best expression in a 1/6th figure ever!

The seller for me is it's just more Jack Sparrow awesomeness, you can't go wrong with Jack. I'll likely buy every Jack HT makes.

im glad they gave us some of his weird ass expressions. its mahvelous!!! just mahvelous!!! supoib!!!

The beauty is, if they did a Curse version, they could include 2 more. They really could sell a Jack head 10 pack.

The seller for me is it's just more Jack Sparrow awesomeness, you can't go wrong with Jack. I'll likely buy every Jack HT makes.

Jack is a pretty sweet character. Only Deep could have pulled this chracter out and made him so awsome!

Jack is a pretty sweet character. Only Deep could have pulled this chracter out and made him so awsome!

Yup, to Johnny Depp and also to Keith Richards for his inspiration, without them we'd never have gotten Captain Jack Sparrow.

The beauty is, if they did a Curse version, they could include 2 more. They really could sell a Jack head 10 pack.
i think they should release them all on bodies so i can line up a whole shelf of jack sparrows. jack sparrows everywhere.

You know, I was just thinking, if they do a Curse Jack, it has to have 2 heads, and one has to be the face, "but why is the rum gone?"

I would take a drunk Jack any day. Barefoot on the beach, silly expression, just the white shirt. That would be kewl.:cool:

I'd like a sinister "Ya savvy" look.

Yup, the smirk on the Cannibal head is more like the end of AWE "it would never have worked between us" "keep tellin' yourself that". We do need a BIG smirking face like this, THE iconic Jack image for me.

2653_JackSparrow300.jpg

Yup, the smirk on the Cannibal head is more like the end of AWE "it would never have worked between us" "keep tellin' yourself that". We do need a BIG smirking face like this, THE iconic Jack image for me.

2653_JackSparrow300.jpg

That Jack expression is the most iconic one I think.

Back