Piecing together a Matrix Neo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know my opinion about this sculpt, but still i want to say, that I'm totally in love with your latest painting. you really have matched the skin-tone so well. can't wait for some more gg's :wink1:

Yeah I was going to wait to see sunohc's finished piece, but the headplay looks too good.

Same thing happened to me with agonistes' pics :lol I still might get Daniel's sculpt, but for $33 shipped there's just no reason not to get headplay's in the meantime!

So far so good! Let's see if anyone can notice what's wrong in these pictures. I've been waiting for the headplay head for weeks now.....:gah:
pics189.jpg

pics188.jpg

Haha! Kinda ghetto but I used tiny zip ties. So if he needs to shoot up some agents he'll have to cut the zip ties first and then they'll be free. :lol
They slip in and out pretty easy.

What is wrong? Looks great. Except no head.

BTW, is there a list of items to get or is everyone just getting the same stuff from seeing others here?

I know the shirt to get, and the Connor pants if I can find them, boots we got going, harness rig too, narrow or slim body, several heads... is there a list of the weapons people have picked up?

I think I have the recipe for everything except the weapon types (not the real ones, the 1/6 versions).

Last thing, is no one getting the shotgun?

This is an awesome project. I like what everyone has done so far. As soon as I finish some of my current custom projects, I'm going to start this one up, unless someone decides to sell theirs in the meantime.:monkey3:D

Could someone be kind enough to give me a run down of all the parts they've used for their bashes. I know some have used the headplay head and Sarah Connor pants, but what else. Thanks.:wave

Back