Piecing together a Matrix Neo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still torn as to what head I plan on using. And hopefully Uncle Sam can come through for everyone here and deliver these boots.

Everyone's Neo is looking amazing so far. Great work guys.

My shoulder holster is soon to come.

I still think the Headplay head looks better, especially in person. Somehow, pics never do the head justice.

The GG looks great too as a bust but on a figure, it looks kinda off, maybe it's the shades throwing it off.

So, who is going to work on John Constantine next?

Here the n2 boots repainted, still need to add the A logo, and here' a pics of my NEO, I'm using the GG head.

I kept the neck wich looks better and i repainted the head, well not finished yet.
Glasses are temporary.
Still think the gg head is the best Neo likeness.

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

I used the n2 boots on my custom. They are great (recommended to everybody making a neo custom). Originally I painted the logo on them, which i did not like, so I rubbed them off. (see page 31 for my custom). I have now used small sticker dots painted silver and then painted the A symbol on them. The dots allow you to get a more accurate design. After seeing your boots, I think i might weather mine as well. Another good tip, i used the N2 Pants, which are pretty movie accurate with the single pockets and belt rings.

new035.jpg

Last edited:
From the n2 figure i am also willing to sell a few parts...

pants, coat

figure and shirt (don't think anyone would want these)

The pants and coat are workable if you can;t get the night runner or sarah pants.

PM if interested.

Hey guys, just started an interest thread for sithlordmacgyver Neo boots here. Let's get them made! :rock

Everyone's Neo figures are looking awesome. Markmg yours is great and I must say I love the bust headsculpt like what Seb has used.

I have the medicom figure, I may have to get it out and use the outfit!

Great work everyone!

Ok refined the paintjob on mine a bit.
I really like this head my only complaint is maybe the lack of skin texture.

Not the best pics but here's some

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

Back