Piecing together a Matrix Neo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denny's new headsculpt looks fantastic. Planning to pick that one up for certain. Right now I have the SUNOHC head and am getting closer to completion.
2dtd6a0.jpg

If any one has, I'm looking for:
2.0 Knight Runner coat
shoulder harnesses
belt
Morpheus vest and pants

Thanks

Last edited:
i have all of my neo stuff for sale for much less than i paid. if anyone is interested and wants to make a deal, please PM me. I need this stuff gone asap!

Denny's new headsculpt looks fantastic. Planning to pick that one up for certain. Right now I have the SUNOHC head and am getting closer to completion.
2dtd6a0.jpg

If any one has, I'm looking for:
2.0 Knight Runner coat
shoulder harnesses
belt
Morpheus vest and pants

Thanks

You already got the hardest part to complete a Morpheus (the coat). The Vest and pants are simple, just search ebay for any (quality) vest/pants, then go pick up some RIT color remover and Purple dye :)

i have all of my neo stuff for sale for much less than i paid. if anyone is interested and wants to make a deal, please PM me. I need this stuff gone asap!

Axecutioner is looking for some Neo parts, PM him with what you've got. :duff

You already got the hardest part to complete a Morpheus (the coat). The Vest and pants are simple, just search ebay for any (quality) vest/pants, then go pick up some RIT color remover and Purple dye :)

Thanks MM. I'll look around and see what I can find. Not sure what RIT color remover is but assuming I can pick up that and dye from a craft store. The Neo actually looks much, much better in person, this is just a quick iphone pic. I have a knight runner 2.0 coat coming soon and then I will futz around with it some more. But eventually I'll likely pick up the new one being done and turn this one into the Reloaded version.

Thanks MM. I'll look around and see what I can find. Not sure what RIT color remover is but assuming I can pick up that and dye from a craft store. The Neo actually looks much, much better in person, this is just a quick iphone pic. I have a knight runner 2.0 coat coming soon and then I will futz around with it some more. But eventually I'll likely pick up the new one being done and turn this one into the Reloaded version.

You should indeed be able to pick up RIT color remover and dye from your local crafts store. :exactly: Congrats on snagging a 2.0 coat, those are mighty hard to come by! Like I mentioned to Nick, if you decide to sell your Lobby Neo parts, axecutioner18 is looking :duff

Cool guys I'll do my best to do something helpful for you! with links to the product if I can...

I'm going to see if i can do this tonight, works been pretty busy.. if i get out on time tonight I'll gladly post what I did :)

Hi Ray, have you ever posted one? I have looked through the whole thread from page 70 to the end but didnt find any tutorial for the holster(s).

I am finally getting in this party with the very cool bash by IXI Nick IXI. So all I basically need is to find good holsters... :yess:

Back