Piecing together a Matrix Neo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"hi Guys~~ We will be showing you our new sculpt in few days. WIP photos of the hacker in the virtual world sculpted by our sculptor Hyun Ji Kim.
The opponent will be followed by You hong Ha. our scuplt team manager. I'm sure you will love them ^^"

What happened?

I hope Chad is still making the harnesses... last thing I need to complete my figure :lecture

Ditto... :monkey2

601086_386489898082310_1790249633_n.jpg

Nice sculpt but the HP is one of their best, so I'm good with that ONE...
:D

The more I look at it the more I like it. It will look superb with glasses imo. Plus it's still WIP isn't it?

Can't wait to see the full figure :yess:

It really is a great sculpt, but I'm working on the cheap for this so I'll likely just stick with the HP even though I think this will look better once its completed.

What happened?

I hope Chad is still making the harnesses... last thing I need to complete my figure :lecture

Got burned by a friend who said he was making the harness and holster (among other things) and then the whole 'lost in the mail' thing started, etc, etc. He's "disappointed" many people on this board I believe.

Not Chad.

That sculpt is superior to the HP... but, that said, i can't afford to get that sculpt AND pay to have it painted. HP will have to do...

At least until HT finally announces that they are in fact doing The Matrix... which they've been hinting at.

Back