Piecing together a Matrix Neo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the glasses man, I finally assembled them last night :lol For a second I was bummed thinking I'd lost the lenses :lol

Boots1.jpg

Looking good, fellas! :rock

SOOOOOOO awesome customs guys... Almost HT's Qty :rock

Wish I have some extra to bash Neo... :forever_alone:

A couple of tricks for the nice bashes im seeing coming along here that wil help them out a lot.

SMG boots: Run a black felt sharpie along the edges of all of the leather straps and tongue before you lace them up to remove the white and fraying edges. Seriously this is essential and makes them look ds much better, it also disguised stray threads etc.

- Sarah Conner pants: seeing many of them looking too grey. what you need to do is take goof off and remove all of the dirt weathering on the knees butt and sides. then take an x-acto blade and carefully slice the stitching under the right side pocket to remove it. it is not noticeable that it was there once you get all the sticing out. Finally take dylon or Rit dye., black and dye them black. looks way better and is not difficult to do all this.

-body: i heard suggestions and ignored this. finally tried him on an advance instead of a narrow shoulder. Serious you have to do this. No exceptions! it fixes all of the problems, length of the neck, the pants close better because the ass is flatter and the nightrunner coat fits sooo much better. he does not look too thick either

Good suggestions, Chief. Thanks! I wish you had mentioned this before I put the boots on though -- no way I'm taking them off anytime soon now. But I'll definitely do that when I do.

One thing though: I did try the advanced body as well but I thought the arms looked way too buff. With the coat on, no problem, but I won't have a coat with mine so I think I need to have the slender arms.

"We have a clip..."

AdvancedVSNarrow6.jpg

NARROW....................................................ADVANCED

Last edited:
Good suggestions, Chief. Thanks! I wish you had mentioned this before I put the boots on though -- no way I'm taking them off anytime soon now. But I'll definitely do that when I do.
One thing though: I did try the advanced body as well but I thought the arms looked way too buff. With the coat on, no problem, but I won't have a coat with mine so I think I need to have the slender arms.

"We have a clip..."

AdvancedVSNarrow6.jpg

NARROW....................................................ADVANCED

You can still run a fine tip sharpie over the edge. I have one of those Ultra Fine Point Sharpie's and that's what i did.

Great effort everyone!

I know this is the Lobby Neo thread, but I'd be interested in seeing more Reloaded Neo customs using the Head Play head if they're out there. Right now it's looking like a solid alternative to the recast Gentle Giant sculpt ...

Back