Picked up Pumpkinhead today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonedaddy77

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is today's haul. Pumpkinhead, Predator Exclusive and a subject 57 exclusive. Drove 3 hours to meet a great seller and happy to have these in my collection. The Pumpkinhead is missing a fingernail on his pointer finger and has a crack in his tail but I'm fine with it at the price I paid.

3234413461_2e74738193.jpg

3234413117_c18e22c20e.jpg

3235262500_d88e7f1132_b.jpg

3235261206_fa313967d0.jpg

Very very nice! I never saw the pumpkinhead flicks, but that is a cool freakin statue and of course the pred it tops as well!

I was looking for the first one on dvd, but no stores had them. :huh
I don't think they were ever released on dvd here in Aus. Anywhere I can download it?

(Sorry to steal your thread bonedaddy :peace)

Agreed with Hicks on that one 1 easily the best, Part 4 was very enjoyable.
2 ignores everything about 1. 3 is just awful all the worse for seeing Doug "Pinhead" Bradley acting very badly.

Great score with the Statue though, would love to have one. Am making do with the Sota which I'll eventually get repainted.

thats still a steal man for the pumpkin head, i would have gotten it too for that price even slightly damaged

You lucky dog!!!

This is one of Sideshow very very very best collectibles they ever produced!

Screw Grey Hulk PF, Doom ex PF! This is a true Sideshow grail item!

Pumpkinhead maquette ROCKS! They should re-release that bad boy! I'd get one for sure! FLEX-PAY of course.

Back