• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PFs, Comiquettes, Props, Busts, RARE PIECES, All Priced to Sell! FREE SHIPPING!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzfan84

Super Freak
Reaction score
FREE SHIPPING!
MOVING SALE: EVERYTHING MUST GO!
THESE PRICES ARE THE LOWEST YOU WILL EVER SEE!

All pieces are in perfect condition and contain the shipper boxes, unless otherwise noted. Please note that my attention to detail in assessing flaws is excellent. Check my feedback. The issues I note are minor and may not even be posted by sellers on ebay! I will send pictures by request and include pictures of any flaws in PMs before receiving payment.

Prices include shipping (Fedex Ground/Home Delviery with declared value of the full price and direct signature required) within the continental 48 US states. Sorry, no international shipping.

I have grouped by franchise:

MARVEL AND OTHER COMIC STUFF:

Sideshow Iron Spider-man Comiquette: $225

ALIEN AND PREDATOR:
Sideshow Wolf Predator Mask: $500 (No shipper)
Sideshow Aliens Warrior Maquette: $800 (One single issue: tiny chip on back near where the tail plugs in. You can't really see it with the tail in. This one's the third exchange when I first got it from SS. The others were missing teeth or toes. These are very detailed so there are more ways for it to have flaws. This one looks EXTREMELY nice with no other flaws.)
Medicom Alien RAH: $90

HORROR:
Sideshow Creature from the Black Lagoon SSE EX Life Size Bust: $400

OTHER FILMS AND ASSORTED:
PT Gear Talking R Lee Ermy: $20

-----------------------------------------------
SOLD:

Cinemaqutte Predator: $2000 (I would prefer local pickup. A part was chipped off of the right leg during shipping, and it has since been reglued. You can see where it was chipped if you inspect it closely, but because it's on the back leg, you really can't notice unless you know it's there. Everything else on this massive statue is in perfect shape.
Star Wars "This is no cave" Diorama: $50
Sideshow Freddy vs Jason Freddy PF: $250 (No original shipper.)
Sideshow Jaws Bruce the Shark Maquette: $425
Sideshow 300 Leonidas EX PF: $300 (Switch out heads, this is #20 if low numbers are important to you.)
Sideshow Freddy vs Jason Jason PF: $225
Indiana Jones Mola Ram PF EX: $255
Bowen Hulk Action: $190 (The one with arms raised in the air)
Sideshow Hellboy 2 PF: $300
Bowen Classic Wolverine Action: $140

Last edited:
Re: Moving Sale: Tons of Sideshow PFs, many RARE!, Cinemaquette Predator, Marvel, T-8

PM on Pred Cinemaquette and t800

Re: Moving Sale: Tons of Sideshow PFs, many RARE!, Cinemaquette Predator, Marvel, T-8

Pictures:

P9193146.jpg

P9193147.jpg

P7202868.jpg

P4222685.jpg

P7083663.jpg

PA164047.jpg

PA164048.jpg

PA164049.jpg

PA164051.jpg

PA164050.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Tons of Sideshow PFs, many RARE, Wolf Predator Mask, Alien Warrior, Iron Man, Hel

Things are pending and selling quickly! If you want something, PM me an I'll put you as pending for certain pieces.

Re: Tons of Sideshow PFs, many RARE, Wolf Predator Mask, Alien Warrior, Iron Man, Hel

I can't believe this, I was the first one view and pm right the way, but someone is more faster then me, oh well , guess I don't have fate to own the master piece, and good luck on your sell!

I wish you luck in your hunt! It's a hot piece and I got 4 PMs within seconds of posting.

SW Dio sold. 2 separate requests of info for Jaws and the Freddy vs Jason sets. I am not shipping till Monday, so PM me if you'd like me to mark anything pending.

Please note that only the items listed for sale are for sale. I've had a couple of requests for Man-Thing and Hulk, but they are stating in my collection.

Leonidas pending.

Jaws no longer pending.

I will be adding more items soon.

The person who claimed the Leonidas PF has not paid or responded to my PMs, so I believe it might be available for sale again.

Re: Tons of PFs, many RARE, Wolf Pred Mask, Alien Warrior, Iron Man, Freddy, Jason, J

Some prices dropped.

Re: Tons of PFs, many RARE, Wolf Pred Mask, Alien Warrior, Iron Man, Freddy, Jason, J

Please remember to only 'bump' your thread ONCE in 24 hours, that includes posting updates. By all means update your opening post but you do not need to add another post each time you sell/update the first post. Please see the Rules of the Marketplace for confirmation of this.
Many thanks.
x :peace

I apologize for too many updates! I waited more than 24 hours to reply to your request so as not to re-bump. :D

In other news, select prices dropped. I will be listing on ebay in about a week or so.

Freddy and Jaws sold!

My next ship date is tomorrow, so contact me if you want anything.

I have some bites at Hellboy, Medi Alien and Ermey, but they are NOT pending until I have a firm commitment.

Re: Tons of PFs, many RARE, Wolf Pred Mask, Alien Warrior, Iron Man, Hellboy, Jason,

Bumpty Dumpty

Re: Tons of PFs, many RARE, Wolf Pred Mask, Alien Warrior, Iron Man, Hellboy, Jason,

Happy Friday Bump!

Re: Tons of RARE PFs, Pred Mask, Alien Warrior, Iron Man, Hellboy, Jason, 300, Spider

Bump it up!

Re: Tons of RARE PFs, Pred Mask, Alien Warrior, Iron Man, Hellboy, Jason, 300, Spider

Great seller folks!!

Back