PF Zerker thoughts.......should you buy it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for me the lotr baddy PF's are all great, yes even the santa orc :rolleyes:. lurtz and berserker are both great pieces in my mind but for the best PF i'd have to go with Lurtz simply because of the detail and mixed media.

while beserker on the other hand has a much more dynamic pose and more shock value.

both are great and can easily be considered best of the two by what ever mood your in.

for me the lotr baddy PF's are all great, yes even the santa orc :rolleyes:. lurtz and berserker are both great pieces in my mind but for the best PF i'd have to go with Lurtz simply because of the detail and mixed media.

while beserker on the other hand has a much more dynamic pose and more shock value.

both are great and can easily be considered best of the two by what ever mood your in.

Agreed. Owning one or the other really is a win, win situation. Owning both....even better. And I would add the MO is also a fantastic piece, once some alterations have been made to the red pleather. :naughty

Back