PF Kratos - God of War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a lot of people would buy it :D
And to think some people thought if it gets made it won't sell enough at SS

SS has once again answered one of my Questions about Kratos :D

When are we likely to see a Kratos Premium Format Figure from the God of War video game series? As you have other Video Game characters for sale such as Samus Aran from Metroid, and a few Legend of Zelda pieces. So…. are we likely to see Kratos????

The Nintendo title characters that you’re noticing are products that Sideshow is distributing, not actually producing. BUT, Sideshow has done Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) and World of Warcraft, and there are other video game products in the works. We’re hoping to make a big announcement in the video game vein at San Diego Comic-Con!

:rock:rock:rock

SS has once again answered one of my Questions about Kratos :D

:rock:rock:rock

HIGGGITY HELLLZZ YEA!!!!!!! I saw that too

and i saw in the same QandA that Metal Gear Solid License is at the top of their list also!!!!!! SWEETNESS

peace

paul

HIGGGITY HELLLZZ YEA!!!!!!! I saw that too

and i saw in the same QandA that Metal Gear Solid License is at the top of their list also!!!!!! SWEETNESS

peace

paul

I still hope the Video Game annoucement they make is for God of War
:D

I still hope the Video Game annoucement they make is for God of War
:D

yea me too, well i hope its for a Kratos PF, im not too worried about a whole line of GOW. although that Zeus could be cool!! So I'm kinda hoping they are concentrating on more video game characters than just from one game license. Kinda like my top ten i sent you a few pages ago or in a PM!!!!:blissy I wouldnt know what to do! because all we have is a Lara Croft PF for video games? Also i wanted to add Samonouske from the Onimusha series to my list!!!

peace

paul

So E3 Is in under 4 Days
Hopefully we get more great picks and poses of Kratos, that SS could use for his PF
:rock

So E3 Is in under 4 Days
Hopefully we get more great picks and poses of Kratos, that SS could use for his PF

heck yea cant wait to see a new trailer or gameplay footage!!!!!!! december 30th realease date??

peace

paul

So what did you think of the gameplay footage they showed!!!! Pretty freakin tight! Im hyped, sucks that its not coming out til march of next year though. I wasnt too krayzie about Kratos's second weapons, the gauntlets or whatever they are, didnt seem like they were really useful. I hope we get a demo to play soon on PSN. I miss some of sony's press conference but saw that and The Last Guardian, WOW!!!! cant wait to play that. Peace

paul

So E3 Is in under 4 Days

So what did you think of the gameplay footage they showed!!!! Pretty freakin tight! Im hyped, sucks that its not coming out til march of next year though. I wasnt too krayzie about Kratos's second weapons, the gauntlets or whatever they are, didnt seem like they were really useful. I hope we get a demo to play soon on PSN. I miss some of sony's press conference but saw that and The Last Guardian, WOW!!!! cant wait to play that. Peace

paul

You know that is a fantastic idea. I have the King Leonidas PF and they'll look real good side by side.

Yeah !!! Please SS make more Greek Characters or Gods !!! Our ancient history is full of them !!! Next will be Achilles from Troy and then SS will launch a new line of Premium Format with the 12 gods of Olympus with Zeus !!!! `` I got flipped out huh ?`` :banghead

Back