PF Kratos - God of War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well its definitly not a 'no' by the looks of that Answer from SS! :banana:banana

Your right
I mean I looked at the other Q&As and SS almost definite yes' to some things and then on other Questions they said a definite no but the Kratos PF Idea didn't get a definite No and they said watch the website and look in the Newsletters so does that mean anything???

Your right
I mean I looked at the other Q&As and SS almost definite yes' to some things and then on other Questions they said a definite no but the Kratos PF Idea didn't get a definite No and they said watch the website and look in the Newsletters so does that mean anything???

I would say that it means a Kratos PF will be on the way :banana:banana...if not they would have flatly denied it :lecture IMO of coarse :monkey3

I would say that it means a Kratos PF will be on the way :banana:banana...if not they would have flatly denied it :lecture IMO of coarse :monkey3

I sure hope your right
I just need a Bloody Kratos PF
Oh well least we seem to be getting a better result then Malice and Spawnfans "Where's my Damn Ringwraith"
:lol

Man i swear you make me so HYPED about a Kratos PF!!!!! That Zeus pose is freakin awesome too!!!! Im with the other person that said Hopefully it will be a license announcement at SDCC!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for that newsletter!!!!!

peace

paul

Man i swear you make me so HYPED about a Kratos PF!!!!! That Zeus pose is freakin awesome too!!!! Im with the other person that said Hopefully it will be a license announcement at SDCC!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for that newsletter!!!!!

peace

paul

Glad to get you Hyped for it
:rock
Can't wait to see if this is an announcement
:D

Glad to get you Hyped for it
Can't wait to see if this is an announcement
:D

peace

paul

How does the zeus pose look like? I've never played the game but I wouldn't mind owning a Kratos PF, he looks pretty badass.

a>

I wonder if we will see or hear anything about the "Rumored' Kratos PF in this weeks Newsletter???

Back