PF Kratos - God of War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Way I see a Kratos on Throne PF are these three Pics Combined :D

attachment.php

godofwarart15.jpg

kratos.jpg

Or for another Idea of a Kratos PF here would be a good Pic for Reference

kratos.jpg

SS could choose between making a standard Kratos (Left), or a God of War Kratos (Right)

Or course an action pose would be preferred so maybe Kratos holding the Blade of Athena as a Reg Edition and the Blade of Olympus for the EX

:rock

Pretty Tight!!!!, but im liking his style better in your banner!!! I would just like to have his blades in his hands, but I will take whatever I can get for a Kratos PF!!!! Im right there with you buddy!!!!

peace

paul

Pretty Tight!!!!, but im liking his style better in your banner!!! I would just like to have his blades in his hands, but I will take whatever I can get for a Kratos PF!!!! Im right there with you buddy!!!!

peace

paul

Yea man I'd be happy with any Kratos PF
And his stance in my Sig does look awesome

Yea man I'd be happy with any Kratos PF
And his stance in my Sig does look awesome

Is there any hope for Gamers such as myself to see a Kratos Premium Format Figure from the ‘God of War’ video game series?

Very, very interesting question! We can neither confirm nor deny, but keep your eyes on SideshowCollectibles.com and our newsletter!

Im guessin this was you that sent in the question to sideshow and this was their reply!!! sounds GREAT TO ME and I know you are excited!!!!!!! CAnt wait

peace

paul

Is there any hope for Gamers such as myself to see a Kratos Premium Format Figure from the ‘God of War’ video game series?

Very, very interesting question! We can neither confirm nor deny, but keep your eyes on SideshowCollectibles.com and our newsletter!

Im guessin this was you that sent in the question to sideshow and this was their reply!!! sounds GREAT TO ME and I know you are excited!!!!!!! CAnt wait

peace

paul

So do you work at Sideshow Paul?
And yes I have been sending in Questions to SS every month about a PF Kratos to the "Ask Sideshow Questions" Section but never had a reply so I'll keep at it and one day when they make it I'll probably cry with Joy

So do you work at Sideshow Paul?
And yes I have been sending in Questions to SS every month about a PF Kratos to the "Ask Sideshow Questions" Section but never had a reply so I'll keep at it and one day when they make it I'll probably cry with Joy

Nah, I dont work there, I build Toyota Sienna Mini-Vans in Indiana!!!!! As of right now I only have 3 Sideshow products. Aragorn and Frodo PF's and Legolas Sideshow/Weta Statue and I have Legolas PF pre ordered, but ive been checkin the site everyday to see if something cool is announced so I know when to pre order and I came across there new article about Ask Sideshow and saw that and thought of you!!! I wasnt for sure if you had seen it yet and I was excited as hell about the possibility of it coming true!!!

peace

paul

Nah, I dont work there, I build Toyota Sienna Mini-Vans in Indiana!!!!! As of right now I only have 3 Sideshow products. Aragorn and Frodo PF's and Legolas Sideshow/Weta Statue and I have Legolas PF pre ordered, but ive been checkin the site everyday to see if something cool is announced so I know when to pre order and I came across there new article about Ask Sideshow and saw that and thought of you!!! I wasnt for sure if you had seen it yet and I was excited as hell about the possibility of it coming true!!!

peace

paul

I believe I was the one that asked that Question
I have been asking Sideshow the same question for months now and it seems to me very likely that it could happen
Please Gods on Olympus let it happen
:monkey3

If this is made I hope that Trevor Groove can Sculpt Kratos all his other work is fantastic and I would imagine he could make Kratos excellent too

Well if its possible for SS to get the License for GOW I would love to see multiple PF
Such as Zeus even in this pose

zeus_old.jpg

You should read The Iliad and The Odyssey. Great stories about the Greek Gods.

You should read The Iliad and The Odyssey. Great stories about the Greek Gods.

I've read both multiple times some of my favorite books they are and I have also read the Aeneid, Epic Poem by Virgil chronicling the events of the survivors of the Trojan War whom are led by Aeneas

Back