PF Kratos - God of War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I predict by the Start of Next year when God of War 3 has been released Sideshow will have something to do with God of War Products

I predict by the Start of Next year when God of War 3 has been released Sideshow will have something to do with God of War Products

I hope so. Or maybe if HT did some 1/6 figures. Or both would be even better.

I just hope Medicom has nothing to do with this game. :monkey4

i think the GoW hype has long passed? You can find most GoW stuff for cheap.

Now that we have got proof that God of War 3 will be one of the Best PS3 titles we need a Kratos PF come on Sideshow

I would love a Kratos PF and Nariko from Heavenly Sword as well!!!

peace

paul

While I'd totally buy this PF, I can't see Sideshow doing it anytime soon. Maybe someone will come through with a kit.

I would love to see a Maquette of the Following Titans, Gaia, Cronos, Atlas, Typhon and Hyperion
And the Following PF would be cool
Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Athena, Ares
:drool

SS is not answering my Question about whether or not there will be a Kratos PF
So I have vowed to ask the Question every month until I die or until my Question is Answered and If it is answered with a Straight answer to whether or not we will get A Kratos PF I will just keep asking
They can't ignore me forever

SS is not answering my Question about whether or not there will be a Kratos PF
So I have vowed to ask the Question every month until I die or until my Question is Answered and If it is answered with a Straight answer to whether or not we will get A Kratos PF I will just keep asking
They can't ignore me forever

I like the way that you think!!!!!! Can't wait for the new game. As for your thoughts about him sitting in a chair a la Doctor Doom for the PF. I would like to see him in action, with both blades in hand or one of them extended out. Anyways he's my second favorite video game character right behind Solid Snake, i might as well call it a tie!!!! what are some of your other video game characters you would like to see in PF that is not affiliated with GOW?

peace

paul

Back